Are you looking for the opportunity to work in an ambitious and creative vacation rental company crushing its goals and making waves in the industry? If so, you’ll love becoming part of the team at Nomadics, where you’ll be required to bring the same energy, vision, and passion for expansion that has catapulted our organization forward.
Since 2019, Nomadics has grown by 300% year over year - and we’re just getting started. Providing properties that our guests love and property management and investment services that our investors love, has created an environment where hustle and heart are rewarded.
We ensure that every Nomadics property offers "Instagram-able" moments that create long-lasting impressions on our guests (and their social media feeds), as well as exceptional customer service, which has led to more guests, more success, and very satisfied investors. Client satisfaction is our number one priority with the right properties, excellent guest services, and a dedicated team.
We believe the world is meant to be seen and experienced, and we love helping other nomads join us on the journey.
We're seeking an experienced and proactive On-Call Maintenance Technician to join our team. This position requires a dependable and knowledgeable individual who can handle on-call duties to maintain a high degree of excellence in our vacation rental properties.
Top 3 Areas of Responsibility:
- Fix broken items such as furniture and perform general repairs to ensure the property always looks fresh and is ready to welcome guests.
- Respond promptly to emergency maintenance requests and address any urgent issues requiring immediate attention.
- Ensure that the upkeep of the home's exterior is maintained at all times.
As a team, we take great pride in our properties and are looking for a multi-talented candidate who can jump right in and make each stay memorable for guests by ensuring a well-maintained home. To do this, you will need to be flexible in your schedule and take ownership of your role. The ability to communicate professionally with guests, troubleshoot problems, and promptly complete jobs will be a must to be successful.
As part of our commitment to our team members, we offer competitive hourly rates and part-time hours depending on the needs of each home. If this sounds like the opportunity you've been searching for, we would love to hear from you.
- Fix broken items such as furniture, household maintenance, cosmetic damage, general repairs, and other residential maintenance items.
- Garbage runs.
- Ensure there is enough propane and outdoor set-ups are in stellar condition.
- Shovel patios and pathways in winter, de-icing, chipping, and general snow removal.
- Perform outdoor cleanup in the Spring and Fall.
- Ensure all work is completed before the guest’s arrival.
- Previous experience in general residential maintenance is desired.
- Excellent handyman skills are a must.
- Able to use your personal vehicle (preferably a pickup truck) with tools to do the job.
- Flexible hours and availability are extremely important.
- Able to be called at any time if something needs fixing.
- Comfortable using certain technology and apps.
- Hours are guest dependent, with more bookings equalling more hours.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $35.00 / hour