Located along the shores of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, Alabama, Current Tides Vacations Rentals is a fast-growing company offering vacation rental property management and real estate sales.
Innovative, embracing change, providing excellent service for our Owners and Guests, doing the right thing even when no one is looking, and celebrating success are some of the principles we believe in.
The Office Administrative Assistant coordinates the interworking of the Current Tides team and ensures all aspects of the business are working efficiently. This role reports to the Director of Operations with a dotted line to the CEO, Eric Thibodeaux, but may receive direction from Current Tides Partners. The primary duty of the Office Manager is to ensure the business runs smoothly and supports the Current Tides team to be successful.
The secondary role is supporting the reservation team by assisting guests with reservations, taking payments, Owner reservations or admin blocks, and other reservation-specific tasks as needed. Excellent communication is an expectation for this role to ensure our guests have an outstanding vacation experience.
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness, and appearance of the office, storage, and laundry area.
- Ensures all invoices are scanned and applied to the right financial software.
- Manages and pays invoices once approved.
- Manages and updates company procedures, processes, and workflows.
- Maintains the inventory of all office supplies in the store area, updates the inventory, and makes orders to replace inventory once per week if needed.
- Manages the call traffic in the office.
- Have (1+) year experience in office administration, finance, hospitality, customer service, or a related field (preferably property management or short-term rentals).
- Verifiable work history.
- Fluent English verbal/written skills and additional language knowledge is a plus.
- Strong administrative, organizational, and time management skills.
- Outstanding communicator both verbally and written (phone, device, email)
- Strong computer software skills & ability to learn Property Management Software.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $14.00 - $15.00 / hour