At Naya Homes, we’re building a property management and hospitality company that empowers homeowners and real estate developers to increase their financial returns through short-term and vacation rentals while removing their operating burden. As we scale, we will be uniquely positioned to leverage our data to unlock a new asset class in Latam.
As our Reservations Agent and one of our first hires, you’ll have a unique opportunity to shape the company’s Reservation & Booking team, its culture, and our work toward professionalizing the short-term rental management industry.
You will be responsible for managing and coordinating guest & owner bookings, providing great guest booking experiences and advice during their holiday planning, problem-solving during our booking management process, and maximizing owner income through excellence in our reservations department.
Ultimately, you will help create a new asset class in Latam by building a world-class international brand that provides the best in-market asset performance for our homeowners and amazing hospitality experiences for our guests.
- Managing written and phone booking inquiries in English and Spanish.
- Educating and selling to uncertain guests during the booking process.
- Negotiating rates for potential bookings and problem-solving payment concerns.
- Optimizing Naya’s occupancy by creatively allocating guests and coordinating with Operations to assist a potential guest.
- 1+ years in Reservations at Hotel, Travel Agency, etc.
- Fluent in English and Spanish with great written and verbal communication is required.
- Quick typing skills.
- Passion for hospitality, interested in matching guests with properties and personalities.
- OTA experience is preferred but not required.
- Inspired by and passionate about the mission.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $9,000 USD - $11,000 USD
- Paid time off includes PTO, sick, and vacation days.
- Health insurance.
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules.