Cabins for YOU is a local, family-owned vacation rental management company offering 450+ cabins, chalets, and condos in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. At Cabins for YOU, we are Built on Family. Focused on YOU.
Ever wanted to work in one of the best places in America?
This is IT! Cabins for You is looking for a Marketing Departmental Manager for its Tennessee Smoky Mountain region!
In this role, you will work closely with our Department's Senior Director and Owner Relations team to retain properties sold to a new owner on the Cabins For You management platform. In addition, you'll be assigned new owners and property leads to share our unique value and service proposition. You will be tasked to show these prospective owners WHY they should partner with Cabins For You as their property manager.
- Review MLS daily for any new property listings.
- Review, update and manage a listing of currently rented properties for sale.
- Maintain an active list of the “listing agents” and act as the primary point of contact for any showings, buyer’s agent, or buyer’s property info requests.
- Arrange to meet the buyer(s), buyer representative, or agent at the property when access is requested.
- Work with the Director of Business Development and marketing to prepare collateral to give “in-person” to buyers OR ship to out-of-town buyers.
- Create property income performance projections.
- Keep the Owner Relations team informed as properties list for sale, when they are being shown when they go under contract/tentative closing date, and when they are closing.
- Keep records of and analyze why any new buyer does not choose to stay with the company.
- Work with the Senior Director of Business Development to work with new owner leads and acquire new properties.
- Previous experience generating and maintaining a pipeline of qualified leads, preferably in the vacation rental industry, real estate, insurance, or financial services space.
- Experience and understanding of vacation rental management and services are preferred.
- Familiarity with local real estate within the Cabins for You market in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN. Sorry – this is not a remote or hybrid position.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with local real estate agents.
- Able to understand and interpret the critical historical, market, and home data to determine accurate property projections.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Annual Salary: $52,000 + commission. The right candidate can make well over $ 80,000 annually!
- Health Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with employer matching!
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Cabin Rental discounts
- Life Insurance
- Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate!