Leading the nation in short-term rental insurance, with over 100,000 policies written in all 50 states.
Have you been looking for a marketing role where you can grow professionally, drive results, and be part of a team that values your creativity, expertise, and commitment to excellence?
This is it.
We provide comprehensive coverage for short-stay (Airbnb and Vrbo) rental properties covering both commercial and professional use in one policy, designed specifically for vacation rental property owners and managers.
With us, you can expect a true team environment where you will be respected and encouraged to grow and succeed. Our regular team events, such as lunches, birthday celebrations, and monthly gatherings, help create a strong sense of camaraderie among our staff. This positive and engaging atmosphere fuels employee excellence as we work together to make a real difference in people's lives by providing exceptional service and innovative insurance solutions.
Join us at Proper Insurance to experience a rewarding career in a workplace where you can work hard, have fun, and thrive.
Ready to ignite your marketing career as our Marketing Assistant? In this role, you will be given the opportunity to work on a wide range of marketing assets to promote and expand the reach of Proper Insurance Services. You’ll also develop and execute campaigns for unique products like Waivo, a game-changer for vacation rental damage, and Wister Hospitality Insurance Coverage, each featuring their own distinct branding.
You will be a great addition to our team if you're a versatile marketing enthusiast with a flair for digital marketing, print, and creating compelling copy that resonates with our target audience. Your ability to analyze customer behavior, suggest inventive ways to boost brand awareness, and reinforce our status as industry thought leaders will also be invaluable.
With the guidance of our Marketing Coordinator and Content Manager, you can be confident that our creative environment will nurture your skills and talents. As a result, you will be able to excel in your marketing career and thrive within our organization.
If you possess outstanding communication skills and are passionate about lead generation and content marketing, we'd love to get to know you.
Don't wait – start a rewarding career with us today!
- Assist in developing marketing collateral and content, including brochures, blogs, and press releases.
- Assist with email marketing copy, design, audience segmentation, data reporting, and mailing list coordination.
- Assist in managing all social media channels, including posting and gathering organic content.
- Monitor content performance and deliver recommendations to optimize and enhance upcoming content calendars and campaigns.
- Assist in planning and coordinating conferences and online events.
- Perform administrative tasks to support the marketing department, including scheduling meetings, managing calendars, and maintaining marketing materials.
- Execute and monitor outreach campaigns, generating leads across multiple funnels.
- Stay current on industry and competitive trends in addition to new digital technologies, AI tools, and social media best practices.
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s in Advertising, Marketing, English, Journalism, or a related field preferred but not required.
- Excellent multitasking skills and creative mindset.
- A deep understanding of how to use social media for brands across multiple social channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office and WordPress. Experience with WordPress and email marketing platforms is a plus. Adobe CS (PS, AI, ID) experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills. Basic on/off-page SEO understanding preferred.
- Strong work ethic, love of testing, and commitment to continuous improvement.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $41,600
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
Schedule: Regular business hours Monday through Friday at our fantastic facility in Bozeman, Montana.