Work where others vacation, use your expert maintenance skills, and receive an excellent compensation and benefits package in a team environment.
At Gibson Beach Rentals (GBR), the beauty of Florida’s Gulf Coast isn't just a backdrop—it's our daily inspiration. For over two decades, we've carved out a niche for ourselves in the Destin, Sandestin, Miramar Beach, and Panama City Beach areas with a team that brings vacation dreams to life while maximizing revenues for our property owners.
At GBR, we manage a diverse range of privately owned condos, townhomes, villas, and more. But what truly defines us isn't what we manage but how we manage it. Quality, dedication, and a personal touch mark every task, with the drive to deliver the very best, is in our DNA.
Why join us?
- Growth & Stability: With over 20 years under our belt, we combine the stability of an established company with the passion of a startup.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Beyond a competitive wage, our team enjoys benefits like a generous PTO plan, fully vested 401k with matching benefits, health emergency support, and optional health plans. Your well-being is our priority.
- Team Spirit: We’re more than colleagues; we're a family that thrives on teamwork and camaraderie. Here, every member is valued.
At Gibson Beach Rentals, we don’t just offer jobs; we offer careers, adventures, and a chance to be a part of growing something impactful. If the blend of professional challenges and coastal living entices you, let’s talk.
Your journey starts here.
Be the hero of our story.
In the short-term rental and hospitality industry, well-maintained properties are paramount. That’s why we need you - an experienced Maintenance Technician who will methodically and handily move through your daily work orders, ensuring that each property meets our standards and is well cared for. Your efforts will help us continue to “wow” our guests with exceptional stays and protect the investment of our property owners.
To do this job effectively, you must have previous work experience as a Maintenance Tech in the industry. We also need someone who will oversee the short and long-term goals of the Maintenance Department, including driving a high level of working order for all units.
Apply today to experience the perks of our flexible PTO plan and our exclusive "Healthiest You Bundle." This comprehensive package includes telehealth benefits and more. And you’ll benefit from mileage reimbursement! Join our team of exceptional hospitality professionals and embark on a fantastic career journey.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Manage work order volume and complete assigned service orders daily, ensuring all assigned areas & units are in working order.
- Respond to guest and owner issues requiring troubleshooting of basic & light maintenance, appliance troubleshooting, cable/wi-fi, basic HVAC repair, light plumbing, and preventative maintenance.
- Establish & maintain open & collaborative relationships with the team, communicating repair timelines.
- Ensure a high level of customer service in interacting with guests & owners.
- Kaba Lock experience is required.
- The Maintenance Tech must follow company standards and property checklists.
- Experience in general home maintenance and systems, including carpentry, plumbing, and electrical.
- MUST be highly detail-oriented.
- MUST exercise excellent time management skills.
- Capable of taking direction while being proactive as well.
- Must have your own reliable transportation and a valid driver's license in the state of Florida.
- Smartphone (proficient with text and taking photos).
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Able to lift/carry/push/pull up to 40 lbs.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $18.00 - $23.00 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs
- Commuting/travel assistance
Schedule: Must be able to work on Saturdays and/or Sundays with open availability