At GetAwayRentals.com, we offer our clients worry-free vacation and property management services by providing them with the latest in rental technology and a highly focused and experienced professional team.
With our vacation rental management service, we are able to provide owners with the following benefits:
- Guest Experience Managers who work to ensure guests return year after year.
- Investments in technology that improves the efficiency of the business and ultimately increase revenues.
- Competitive fees.
- Strategic marketing.
Creating a challenging and engaging work environment is one of GetAway Rentals’ top priorities, which allows our employees to reach their full potential and contribute to the company's success. This commitment to providing the best possible experience to guests and employees has led us to become a trusted name in the vacation rental industry in New Smyrna Beach.
Our Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing general residential maintenance and repairs to our vacation rental properties. To be successful in this role, you must be knowledgeable in all aspects of general home maintenance and repair and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Perform scheduled routine and preventative maintenance and repair to ensure our homes are always guest ready.
- Inspect properties to identify and troubleshoot issues
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests promptly.
- Follow safety protocols and company policies.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance and repair services.
- Order supplies and materials as needed.
- Communicate effectively with management and guests.
- Replace or repair worn fixtures like faucets, toilets, and light fixtures.
- Work with vendors and contractors to complete repairs as needed.
- Previous experience as a maintenance technician or similar role in vacation rentals, hospitality, or property management industry.
- Ability to troubleshoot maintenance issues and repair.
- Basic plumbing, electrical, and carpentry experience preferred is desired.
- Working knowledge of home appliances, basic plumbing, and electrical and HVAC.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $20.00 - $24.00 / hour
Bonus Details: Bonus opportunity based on individual and company performance