Are you looking for an exciting hands-on role that utilizes your skills in the hospitality industry? If you answered yes, South End Hospitality could be a perfect match.
Since 2015, we have managed vacation rentals across Massachusetts and New England, with a growing portfolio of over 125 properties.
Property owners love working with us because our complete “Hand Us Your Keys” management package alleviates the stress of managing a vacation property while maximizing profits. As a result, guests love to stay with us while on vacation because they can depend on us always to put hospitality first.
With our rapid growth rate of 3-4 new properties added per month across Boston, North Shore, On the Cape, and The Berkshires, our portfolio is constantly evolving.
If you're passionate about maintenance and excited to join a dynamic team excelling in vacation rental management, this is definitely an opportunity worth looking into!
Are you a maintenance pro?
We're looking for a Maintenance Technician who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty with both property management and maintenance experience.
You’ll be our ideal candidate if you’re someone who knows their way around plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and general appliances and can handle light carpentry. The job means keeping everything in tip-top shape and meeting deadlines – so that each property is ready for guest check-in. We rely on our techs to be on-point and professional and make our guests feel confident in their ability to remedy an issue
should a repair be needed during a guest's stay. Many of our properties operate similarly to hotels, with over 100 rooms rented out nightly, necessitating daily oversight, maintenance, and upkeep.
To be successful, you’ll need to bring your skills, your “get-it-done attitude,” and dependable transportation. In turn, we offer a stable work environment and a reliable team that values you for your hard work and expertise.
Interested? Let's talk. Apply today.
- Perform preventative maintenance monthly, quarterly, and annually, as well as corrective maintenance across all properties.
- Promptly respond to emergency maintenance requests and either resolve or coordinate resolution.
- Manage sourcing, obtaining quotes, scheduling, and follow-up with external vendors for maintenance issues/repairs.
- Build organizational systems to keep the maintenance department organized
- Assist with the removal of trash, debris, and other large items.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with other SouthEnd Hospitality departments regarding maintenance issues and needs to ensure the best guest experience possible.
- As needed, assist the leadership team with any job-related tasks and special projects.
- 2+ years of property management is required.
- 3+ years of property maintenance experience is required.
- Must reside within 10 miles of 02116.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- A car is a must, as there are 5+ separate locations to maintain.
- Physically able to perform the duties of a Maintenance Tech, including bending, squatting, lifting, climbing etc.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: Up to $40.00 / hour based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
Schedule: This position will require you to work regular business hours and weekends, with the flexibility to be available after hours or on-call as needed.