Are you seeking a fulfilling position in a locally-owned and operated company where integrity, innovation, and appreciation of your skills are the norm?
At Minnestay, we provide premium vacation properties for unforgettable trips. As the leading property management company in the Twin Cities, Minnestay is continuously looking for ways to enhance the guest and owner experience, adding a touch of glamor wherever we can.
Whatever brings our guests to Minnesota, we work to make sure their stay is always a flawless one. Our rental management program offers an innovative, full-service approach where homeowners can trust us to handle all the details of their business. With meticulous planning, we leave nothing to chance, allowing our clients to relax and let us take care of everything.
Are you wondering if you'll fit in?
Here at Minnestay, our core values serve as our compass:
- Will to Win: We turn possibilities into opportunities, relentlessly seeking innovation and growth.
- Hospitality: Exceptional service for our customers and owners is our bread and butter.
- Integrity: We adhere to the highest standards in all our actions, earning the trust of our clients.
- Teamwork: Through accountability and collaboration, we achieve collective success.
We're all about making sure our team members can achieve professional and financial growth while emphasizing equality and recognition.
If this message resonates with you, we invite you to read on and discover whether this role could be the perfect fit for you.
Join us as a Part Time Maintenance Technician, where you'll be more than just a handyperson. You'll be the superhero, ensuring that our guests enjoy the perfect vacation environment.
As the Maintenance Tech, your time will be split between multiple properties in the Twin Cities Metropolitan area, requiring a reliable vehicle with a driver’s license, insurance and a clean driver’s record. But don’t let not having a car hold you back from applying. For the right candidate, there’s the possibility that a company vehicle could be provided.
A typical day in this role will include relying on your carpentry, electrical, plumbing and other home repair skills to perform routine maintenance and upkeep on each property to ensure that each one is always check-in ready. You’ll also be responsible for answering any emergency calls during a guest's stay (on rotation) to assist in making sure that their stay runs as smoothly as possible and that any issues are addressed promptly with a can-do attitude and a smile on your face.
Should there be a project beyond your expertise, we’ll rely on you to connect with third-party vendors to get the job done. This role is an excellent opportunity to become a part of the vacation rental industry, where your efforts directly contribute to the joy and satisfaction of our guests.
- Interact with guests, as needed, with a 5-Star attitude to identify and address their needs or concerns during their stay.
- Routinely inspect each home checking for problems, and reports back to supervisors.
- Ensure all safety precautions and protocols
- Complete daily work orders and respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
- Perform maintenance and repairs in areas of carpentry, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, painting and other home and building repairs.
- Be on an on-call emergency service rotation.
- Schedule vendors as needed
- Minimum 2+ years of general experience in building trades, repair/replacement maintenance, or handy work.
- A clean driving record.
- Able to pass a background check prior to making an employment offer.
- Strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $25 -$30 based on experience and achievement
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Possible company vehicle, if needed, with a clean driving record
Availability: Able to work various days and shifts, including weekends.
Schedule: Flexible part-time position based on the company's needs and required to be on an on-call emergency service rotation. (main hours are on the weekends)