Join us in Stowe, Vermont, and turn your maintenance skills into a rewarding career.
As hospitality professionals and short-term rental experts, Atlas Vacations is a luxury hospitality brand offering bespoke rental experiences and property management services in Santa Barbara, California, and Stowe, Vermont.
What makes us stand out is our commitment to implementing the latest technology to elevate the guest experience, optimize our operational workflows and maximize revenue.
Our mission is simple - to be the most hospitable company in Stowe, Vermont and Santa Barbara County – by creating heartfelt guest experiences, meaningful opportunities for team members, high value for owners and a positive impact in our communities.
As a tight-knit team, positivity, mutual respect, efficiency and a work environment that's both energetic and stress-free are also important to us. In short, we love what we do and the people we work with. As we grow, we’re looking for individuals as committed as we are to providing exceptional experiences for our guests with incredible returns for our homeowners.
Are you a master of home repairs?
If you’re a proactive tradesperson who loves to use your hands and is looking for a role where you can be free from a desk, you’ll love this position as our vacation rental Maintenance Technician.
In this position, you’ll be the go-to person for all things maintenance-related at our properties in Stowe.
Each day, your mission will be to:
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks to avoid future issues
- Ensure safety and compliance for each property under your care
- Collaborate closely with the Operations Manager, third-party vendors, and homeowners to foster a unified, streamlined team.
To excel in this position, we need an individual who not only has great home maintenance skills but also demonstrates a high level of organization, cost-consciousness, and the ability to collaborate effectively as part of a team and independently.
In return, you'll enjoy working in an environment that values your ideas and hard work. You will also be rewarded with competitive compensation and opportunities for professional growth.
- Use general maintenance knowledge to troubleshoot issues, evaluate the best next steps for fixing the problem, and provide recommendations to Atlas/owners.
- Provide recommendations that consider all stakeholders with the goal of seeking out solutions to maintenance issues that balance achieving a quality guest experience while also aiming to keep owners' costs low.
- Manage property maintenance on Breezeway by adding details about the property, updating notes about home mechanicals, and uploading photos.
- Track maintenance issues and update status in the company maintenance log
- Depending on the issue and urgency, call pre-approved third-party vendors to set up an appointment to fix it (plumbers, electricians, etc).
- Seek owner pre-approval through Atlas for any maintenance fix that will be over $200
- Management and maintenance experience
- Vacation rental experience is a plus but not required
- Excellent at multitasking with great organizational skills
- Good customer service with guests and homeowners, able to work collaboratively cross-departmentally.
- Familiarity with Breezeway software is a plus but not required
- Must have a proactive mindset and be open to contributing in any way that enhances the company's growth and success.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $20 - $24 based on experience and achievement.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
Schedule: Must be available and on call Tuesday-Sunday from 10 am-7 pm and able to allocate an average of 20 hours per week minimum to Atlas maintenance issues.