Situated along Florida’s Emerald Coast, Southern Holiday Homes manages exclusive beach homes and bungalows in the quaint coastal communities on Florida’s Scenic Highway 30A. We pride ourselves on a dynamic and active management style that achieves the highest returns for our homeowners and delivers an unbeatable vacation experience for every one of our guests. We firmly believe that people make a business and are thankful to have some of the best on our team!
To keep up with our growth and goals, we're seeking the right candidate to take on our Maintenance Technician position. To succeed in this role, it will be imperative for you to have strong organizational skills and the flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays with experience in general maintenance.
It will be your responsibility to visit homes to perform routine maintenance duties, troubleshoot any issues that may arise, connect with third-party vendors for jobs outside of your scope, and make sure each home meets our high standards and is ready to welcome guests upon arrival.
You will be relied upon as our Maintenance Technician to get the job done with a smile on your face and an optimistic attitude. This role is an exciting opportunity to work alongside an ambitious team in a beautiful location while utilizing your skills.
We have Full and Part-time positions available.
- Responding to emergency calls or any issues at your market homes and promptly and efficiently rectifying the situation.
- Estimate the time and extent of repairs.
- Schedule routine preventive maintenance.
- Maintain materials and supply inventory.
- Communicate with leadership, team members, vendors, and outside contractors.
- Additional maintenance tasks as needed.
- Previous experience in general maintenance is a must
- Basic hand tool & power tool knowledge is a must
- Ability to troubleshoot processes
- Comfortable using software and phone apps
- A driver’s license with a clean record
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $15.00 - $20.00 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days.
- Fuel reimbursement or use of a company vehicle.
- Company cell phone provided during working hours.
- Employee recognition programs
- Commuting/travel assistance