Are you a skilled jack or jill of all trades who can manage multiple projects on a deadline?
Since 2010, Florida Vacation Homes has specialized in luxurious vacation rentals in popular Florida destinations. With over 260 luxury properties, we pride ourselves on matching travelers with their perfect Florida vacation homes.
Our goal as a property management firm is to offer the service you’d expect from a high-touch boutique company offering great attention to detail with intimate knowledge of each property as well as building a close relationship with each homeowner, along with the support, resources, and marketing power you get with a larger management company.
We’re a unique team because we work closely with Reunion Resort as their preferred partner and can offer homeowners the following:
- The convenience of being close to the properties we manage.
- The convenience of a 24/7 reservations and customer service team.
- The convenience of a property care team for pre and post-stay inspections to ensure a seamless guest experience.
We are actively looking for a skilled and dedicated Maintenance Technician to ensure our vacation rental properties are consistently prepared for seamless check-ins.
You will be conducting repairs, general maintenance, preventative maintenance procedures, and following safety protocols. Your knowledge of home repair and excellent interpersonal skills will be crucial for interacting with our guests if you need to make a house call during their stay.
This position will be perfect if you enjoy maintaining luxury accommodations with a fun and energetic team.
- Conduct thorough and regular inspections of the luxury vacation rentals to ensure all aspects of the properties are in top-notch condition. This includes all structural elements, electrical systems, HVAC, appliances, and outdoor areas like pools and landscaping.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance tasks.
- Respond promptly and professionally to any maintenance issues guests report during their stay.
- Coordinate with vendors and contractors to ensure the work is completed to high standards for more extensive or specialized repairs beyond your scope.
- Ensure all vacation rentals comply with local and state codes and regulations.
- Solid general residential maintenance experience, including light electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and carpentry, to promptly resolve any maintenance issues.
- Ability to to troubleshoot common residential maintenance issues and make repairs.
- Able to provide professional customer service while handling maintenance calls.
- Excellent eye for detail, the ability to stay organized, and communicate both verbally and written in English.
- Familiarity with local and state building codes, safety regulations, and any other relevant legislation for vacation rentals.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Willing to undergo a background check, including employment history and criminal background.
- Candidates will preferably live local to Davenport, Kissimmee, Reunion, or Champions Gate.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $19.00 / hour
- Company vehicle provided during business hours.
- A smartphone will be provided during business hours.
- Five days a week (40 hours) work schedule with Friday and Saturday off.
Hiring note: The position is available immediately.