With over 350 vacation homes, we are a vacation rental company dedicated to providing guests and owners with the best possible experience during their stay. Beautifully furnished and fully equipped, our cabins feature a stunning mountain backdrop and are managed by some of the best people in the business - wholly dedicated to providing incredible service at every turn.
To be the most admired vacation rental company in North Georgia! By focusing on even the smallest details, we set ourselves apart from other vacation rental companies, understanding that little things can make an enormous difference in a guest's experience. We aim always to go above and beyond to satisfy our guest's needs.
Overall, working at Escape to Blue Ridge is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing company while enjoying the beautiful surroundings of the Appalachian Mountains. Our company boasts a strong team culture, career opportunities, and a beautiful location, making it an excellent choice for anyone seeking a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Our team is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician. In this role, you’ll be our boots-on-the-ground maintenance superhero - a Jack or Jill of all trades who knows how to get things done and when you don’t?...you have the people skills to work as a team to see the job completed before guests arrive for their vacation.
To do this successfully, you’ll need to be the type of person best described as reliable, consistent, and hard-working. Your day-to-day will consist of following work orders delivered through our phone apps and updating our computer software. You’ll be required to inspect cabins for maintenance and repair issues and address any that may arise. You will ensure that all systems, appliances, and technology are in good working order. In this role, you’ll mainly be working independently but will also interact with guests and other team members from time to time and will need to do so in a professional and friendly manner.
It will also be necessary for you to always comply with all safety protocols. If you possess the skills and the desire to fulfill this critical position at Escape To Blueridge, we’d love to hear from you.
- Responsible for property & maintenance tasks including, but not limited to, air filters, water filters, basic carpentry, plumbing, and following up on repairs.
- Inspect cabins, equipment, and systems to identify any issues and repair faulty equipment, and furniture.
- Minor maintenance of HVAC equipment, heating, and plumbing systems
- Conduct safety inspections to ensure all homes meet internal safety standards.
- Clean driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
- Flexible availability - weekend and evenings rotated
- Knowledge of general home maintenance required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong follow-up and accountability.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods
- Must be able to lift and move heavy objects up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Truck and tools provided during working hours
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Range - $16.00 - 18.00
- Paid time off such as sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules