“Family is why we started this business, and family is what continues to drive us to build our business.”
~Matthew & Angela Tesdall
Let's build a team together in Idaho that stands head and shoulders above the rest.
Family Time Vacation Rentals (FTVR) is a community-oriented vacation rental management company based in Utah, expanding into other markets like Boise, Idaho. We strive to make every stay with us cozy and memorable. It is important to us that each property is designed and staged to provide guests with all the amenities they need, whether they are enjoying the great outdoors or reconnecting with their families.
Having felt the need to escape the "cement playground" ourselves, we created Family Time Vacation Rentals to spend intentional time with our children in our personal cabin in Southern Utah. As a result of that experience, we developed our property management and vacation rental business back in 2008.
At Family Time Vacation Rentals, our mission is simple:
- to help cabin owners generate income
- to help guests create memories with their family and friends.
With integrity at the core of what we do, our team works diligently to ensure that all of our staff and guests feel respected, safe, and welcome from the moment they enter one of our properties. We are honored to have a team that feels like family and helps other families like ours spend more time with the ones they love while assisting property owners in creating a reliable stream of income through their vacation rentals.
We’d love for you to join our family-style team if you love hospitality, the beauty of Idaho, rugged landscapes and the goal of helping families stay connected as much as we do.
Calling all maintenance experts looking for a role with an established vacation rental brand to get in on the ground floor with our new team in Boise, Idaho.
In this position as our Maintenance Technician, you’ll be who we rely on to make sure each of our properties meets our maintenance standards, providing our homeowners with peace of mind that their investment is in good hands and ensuring that our guests have a high-quality stay.
A typical day in this role will begin by using your work truck and making routine stops at our properties for inspections to catch any issues BEFORE they happen. This will require you to have an eye for detail and a working knowledge of home systems such as plumbing, electrical, and HVAC. Additionally, you will be responsible for taking care of any minor tasks along the way - like changing batteries and lightbulbs - as well as handling larger jobs and working collaboratively with third-party vendors.
You’ll be perfect for the job if you’re seeking a hybrid position with a competitive compensation and benefits plan and you’re a diligent professional who takes pride in providing excellent work to avoid guests making repeated calls for maintenance during their stay.
Don't miss this chance to join our team and become a valued member of our work family.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Perform routine property maintenance and safety inspections to ensure properties are always up to code.
- Applying preventative measures to the building to reduce the risk of future problems
- Perform minor repairs and fix potential safety hazards
- Attention to detail to ensure that all jobs are completed in an exemplary manner and any potential hazards or warning signs of problems are not overlooked
- Performing routine maintenance around the building, such as fixing structural damage, for example, window, door, or wall repair.
- Groundskeeping if the facility contains lawns or other outdoor areas in need of maintenance
- Ensure that properties are set up and closed for the season as necessary
- Minor occasional snow removal
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Home repair knowledge and tools
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds or more occasionally, pushing and pulling up to 20 lbs, climbing stairs, bending, kneeling, and squatting, with some outside duties.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $18 - $25 based on achievement and experience
- Work truck provided
- Profit sharing plan
- Employee discount
- Able to take advantage of local memberships coordinated by FTVR
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Ability to work a flexible schedule, including on-call shifts on rotation as well as evenings, weekends, and holidays.