Balmoral Resort Florida is a vacation home resort comprised of 120 homes with 35 additional houses currently under construction. Located in Central Florida, Balmoral Resort Florida is close to Orlando and is set in a beautiful private gated community featuring spacious vacation homes with private pools, surrounded by peaceful parks, gardens, lush landscapes, tranquil lakes, and walkways. Our resort features incredible amenities, including a waterpark, clubhouse, bar, and grill for our guests to enjoy as well as a fitness center and arcade games facility. We pride ourselves on upholding the gold standard in cleanliness, service, guest experience, and overall satisfaction. Our mission is to serve our guests by offering the ultimate in luxury accommodations, proximity to the most popular attractions in Orlando, and providing memorable activities on the resort for all ages.
Maintenance Technician Skills and Qualifications:
HVAC Repair and Maintenance Knowledge, Electrical and Plumbing Repair and Troubleshooting knowledge, Interior Painting, Pool Maintenance, Customer Service Oriented
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Must be able to repair and/or replace most basic to moderate levels of problems with drywall, electrical, and plumbing systems, or as deemed required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and problem resolution skills.
- High levels of productivity, quality workmanship, prioritization, and customer-service standards.
- Keeping track of expenditures, inventory, and receipts, as well as time management.
- Maintaining general appearance and maintenance of all properties, as required.
- Reviewing functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment; identifying problems and performing appropriate action to repair, rebuild, or replace and install to restore to quality, functional condition.
- Maintaining the supply and tool inventory. Assisting the Engineering Manager in the ordering and delivery of all necessary supplies and equipment for the maintenance and grounds departments.
- Maintaining a safe work environment at all times by reporting any safety concerns/issues to the Engineering Manager. Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations. Ensure OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) standards are met at all times.
- Maintaining a professional appearance at all times through wearing the required company uniform and ensuring a professional image and attitude at all times.
- Interior painting experience is Preferred
- HVAC Repair and maintenance knowledge Preferred
- Electrical and Plumbing knowledge Preferred
- Troubleshoot and repair appliances Preferred
- 5 or more years of property maintenance experience Preferred
- Must be well organized.
- The ability to work on-call is REQUIRED.
- Clean driving record REQUIRED.
- Vacation Home experience requested
- Weekend work may need to be scheduled depending on demand.
- On-call one weekend a month for emergencies only.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance