Establish yourself in this part-time vendor position, assisting us in maintaining beautiful vacation properties across picturesque Central Oregon.
Our success in vacation rental and property management began in 2004 with a single property in Sunriver. Two decades later, our portfolio has grown to include various properties, from cozy to luxurious, within Oregon, Hawaii, California, and Washington.
The foundation of our growth and reputation for excellence is our commitment to creating unforgettable experiences for guests and providing value for homeowners. We take pride in matching guests with their perfect vacation homes and offering investors stress-free management solutions that increase their revenue.
As a team, we love the vacation rental industry, we love hosting our guests, and we’re honored to represent each of our homes. We’re looking for team members who put the same dedication into their work.
As our Vacation Rental Maintenance Technician/Handyman Vendor, this role requires a self-starter who proactively addresses maintenance issues before they become a problem and has a talent for problem-solving.
If you’re team-minded and ready to step up to the plate, even if that means heading out to a call after hours for emergencies, we’d love for you to consider this position.
What Your Day Will Be Like:
Your typical day on our maintenance team will involve performing inspections, basic home repairs, and preventative maintenance duties. You’ll tackle everything from changing shower valves to repairing HVAC systems. You'll also be called upon to troubleshoot things like WiFi connections, refrigerators, and maybe even assemble furniture. If you prefer a work environment where you can build great professional relationships with a company that has a track record of success - this is the opportunity you've been looking for.
Apply today to get started. We look forward to meeting you!
Please note: this is a 1099 position.
- Perform routine maintenance and preventative inspections.
- Tackle preventative maintenance and handle any issues that pop up, from appliance repairs and basic home repairs to urgent plumbing leaks.
- Respond promptly and professionally to service requests during guest stays.
- Undertake light landscaping and groundskeeping tasks as required.
- Respond to after-hour calls and emergencies to ensure minimal disruption to a guest's stay.
- Maintenance experience with basic knowledge of home repairs and home systems such as HVAC, electrical, and plumbing.
- Vacation rental experience is a plus but not required
- Excellent at multitasking with great organizational skills
- Good customer service with guests and homeowners, able to work collaboratively cross-departmentally.
- Able to learn and use apps to keep track of jobs and update details.
- Must have a proactive mindset and be open to contributing to the company's growth and success.
- You must have a valid Driver’s License, a reliable vehicle, and be willing to drive to multiple locations throughout your shift.
- Eligible to be a vendor in Oregon.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $25.00 - $50.00 per hour based on experience and achievement
Schedule: Must have a flexible schedule with the availability to answer calls after hours as needed.