Join The Cottages on The Key as our next Maintenance Member, where your hands-on skills will help shape our guests' 5-star experience.
The Cottages on The Key is the premier vacation rental property management company based in Siesta Key and expanding into Anna Maria Island. With a commitment to the art of hospitality, we are passionate about sharing experiences in the area with guests worldwide.
When you join the team, you’ll see how much of a big deal culture is to us. We want everyone to feel valued and supported in our inclusive environment. A collaborative approach ensures everyone can maintain a healthy work-life balance.
While we’re rapidly growing, we haven’t become overly corporate. We’ve built an organized and competitive workplace where employees can still be free to express themselves.
Sound like the right place for you?
As we expand, we’re on the lookout for a Maintenance Technician who’s handy with a toolbox and strives to go the extra mile in everything they do to ensure our properties are always five-star guest-ready.
Your days will be filled with various tasks - from power washing patios to troubleshooting WiFi, basic plumbing, and minor furniture repair.
To keep our homes running smoothly, we need someone with a talent for troubleshooting and repairing common residential maintenance issues, an eye for detail, and excellent follow-through.
- Troubleshoot common residential maintenance issues to determine necessary repairs.
- Performs general repairs that do not require a specialized technician. i.e. Repairing drywall, painting, and repairing doors and other building fixtures.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance inspections on each property.
- Cleans and prep exterior for each arrival as needed.
- Orders supplies and materials needed for repairs and maintenance.
- Using our operations app, communicate necessary detailed information to the office.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Previous experience as a residential maintenance technician.
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems.
- Experience using hand and electrical tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to use mobile apps to communicate with the team.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $25.00 - $35.00
Schedule: 40-hour work week with the flexibility to weekends and rotating on-all after hour shifts as needed.