Elevate your career as our next top Maintenance Technician.
At Cape & Coast Premier Properties, we’re proud of our reputation, offering the most extensive collection of luxury beach homes from Cape San Blas to St. George Island and Mexico Beach. Our success can be directly attributed to our 5-star beachfront and pool properties, world-class experiences, upscale amenities, and unrivaled white glove service.
The values that define us and shape our actions can be summed up in the following statements:
- We believe the best vacations take place in strong local communities
- We always aim to create growth and opportunity for our team
- We measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve
If our values and commitment to the environment and hospitality resonate with you, we’d love for you to apply today.
Looking for steady work close to home, where you can use your handy skills with lots of variety in your day?
If so, this exciting new role as our Vacation Rental Maintenance Technician has your name on it.
Who We’re Looking For:
This role needs a person who’s not only great at fixing things but who’s conscientious, efficient and resourceful. You'll be our go-to expert for addressing property issues. Your skills and reliable work ethic will make sure that each
maintenance request is handled quickly with as little disruption to a guest’s stay as possible. You’ll fit right in if you love the area, enjoy hospitality, and take great pride in your work.
What Your Day Will Be Like:
Your typical day on our maintenance team will involve performing basic home repairs and preventative maintenance duties, tackling everything from changing shower valves to repairing HVAC systems. You'll also troubleshoot and fix pool pumps and refrigerators and even assemble furniture. If you thrive on variety and excel at timely project completion, this is the opportunity you've been looking for.
Apply today and get started in a position where you're valued and can enjoy competitive compensation with great benefits in a professional work environment.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Use general maintenance knowledge to troubleshoot issues, evaluate the best next steps for fixing the problem, and provide recommendations to Cape & Coast owners.
- Provide recommendations with the goal of seeking out solutions to maintenance issues that balance achieving a quality guest experience while also aiming to keep owners' costs low.
- Take clear and detailed notes regarding work done on each property, update notes about home mechanicals, and upload photos.
- Depending on the issue and urgency, call pre-approved third-party vendors to set up an appointment to fix it (plumbers, electricians, etc).
- Maintenance experience with basic knowledge of home repairs and home systems such as HVAC, electrical, and plumbing.
- Vacation rental experience is a plus but not required.
- Excellent at multitasking with great organizational skills.
- Good customer service with guests and homeowners, able to work collaboratively cross-departmentally.
- Able to learn and use apps to keep track of jobs and update details.
- Must have a proactive mindset and be open to contributing in any way that enhances the company's growth and success.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour based on experience and achievement
- Generous PTO
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: The right candidate must be able to work weekends and must be able to work one weekend a month on-call.
Part of the White Sands Hospitality family