This is a unique part-time opportunity to maintain vacation rentals in the Ocean Isle Beach area, where your property maintenance skills will make sure guests have memorable stays in our stunning properties.
Who we are
Founded by Josh Costner - a seasoned real estate expert and CEO - this boutique vacation rental and property management business has gained momentum since its launch in 2021. At Coastaway Vacations, we offer seven beautiful homes on our small barrier island and operate a sister company called Coastaway Property Services, a cleaning, linen rental, and maintenance service provider.
Why you’ll love us
What makes us stand out at Coastaway Vacations is our excellent work environment, where we value fresh ideas and compensate employees for their hard work. With a history of creating great workplaces, Josh Costner's previous company has been recognized locally as "Best Place to Work" and Inc 500's "fastest-growing company" - multiple times. So don’t hesitate to jump on board.
If you want to strike a great work-life balance using your property maintenance skills, this position was designed for you.
Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and dive into a part-time Maintenance Technician role?
We are looking for a dedicated Maintenance Tech who will take pride in keeping vacation rental properties guest-ready.
What will your day be like?
In this part-time role, each shift will vary with new projects to tackle. Your day will start by logging in to our task management app, Breezeway, to access and complete tasks efficiently. You’ll be relied on to ensure our homes are functional and welcoming by thoroughly checking off each task on the list, using your maintenance and time management skills.
Who We're Looking For:
This role is perfect if you enjoy hands-on work and the satisfaction of a job well done. You'll fit right in if you're a self-starter with maintenance experience who excels in working with a timeline.
Join Our Team:
Start your application process today if you're seeking a part-time maintenance position that offers respect, the opportunity to work with a dependable team, and the ability to witness the direct impact of your efforts.
- Use a mobile app called Breezeway to complete tasks and regularly scheduled inspections
- Report issues via Breezeway if necessary
- Ensure HVAC systems are functioning properly
- Coordinate vendors as needed
- Ensure all appliances and electronics are working properly
- Install smart locks
- Perform light repairs such as ice makers, unclogging toilets, etc.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests, ensuring minimal disruption to a guest's stay.
- Experience in property maintenance
- Comfortable operating a mobile app to track tasks
- Experience installing hardware such as door locks and thermostats
- Create positive experiences in every interaction
- Ability to see projects through completion
- Must be highly responsive and reliable
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $18 - $22 based on achievement and experience
Schedule: This position will require you to work regular business hours with the flexibility to work after hours as needed