Get ready to immerse yourself in the world of extraordinary luxury, unmatched guest experiences and meticulous attention to detail with a new career at ELP Luxury Vacations. We specialize in delivering unforgettable vacations in the idyllic 30A and Destin, Florida area, where the best of Florida is right in your backyard.
What sets us apart is our handpicked portfolio of stunning properties that are a true testament to our commitment to quality and location, each one offering a unique blend of luxury and comfort. When guests arrive, they are welcomed with personalized arrival gifts and provided with a tour so that they feel right at home with around-the-clock maintenance, 24-hour concierge services at their disposal, an in-home Peloton, as well as private chef and personalized spa services as options.
With us, everything we do embodies our Purpose, Mission and Vision.
To match our guests with an unforgettable sanctuary and always curate an elevated experience.
Our mission is to continue growing towards exclusivity achieved through successful asset management and our commitment to embracing the distinctive.
To be the preferred property management choice, recognized for exclusive asset management, elevated personal experiences and champions of excellence in the markets we serve.
Join us and experience the fulfillment of enhancing our guests' vacations with your expert skills and the rewarding opportunity to grow professionally within a company that values your contributions and shares your commitment to excellence.
We’re looking for a skilled Maintenance Technician to join the ELP team.
This could be the perfect fit if you'd love to put your maintenance and home repair skills to work on luxury properties while travelling to different vacation properties throughout the day.
As a member of our maintenance team, your days will be spent traveling throughout the 30A and Destin, Florida, areas, taking care of properties in need of repair and maintenance. To excel in the position, you should have great customer service skills to ensure our guests feel at home and in good hands when carrying out service calls. We're also looking for someone who truly enjoys working with their hands, has excellent problem-solving abilities, is detail-oriented, and takes pride in their work.
While you'll be working independently most of the time, being a good team player is also essential. This position offers great benefits, competitive pay, and the opportunity to work in a constantly changing and exciting environment, surrounded by beautiful scenery and wonderful colleagues.
If you have an eye for detail, a positive can-do attitude and home repair experience, we want to hear from you!
- Favorable completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned in a timely manner
- Perform routine inspections, completing repairs and maintenance tasks as needed
- Keep accurate records of all repairs and maintenance tasks performed. This includes documenting the issue, the steps taken to fix it, and any materials or parts used.
- Work collaboratively with third-party vendors to complete projects outside of your scope
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by management, as needed, to maintain company standards and operating efficiencies
- 1 year of maintenance experience is required, with general working knowledge of plumbing systems, pools, cabinetry, and minor electric, electronic, and preventive maintenance programs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with an insured, reliable private vehicle and a clean driving record
- Ability to troubleshoot wireless computer systems, Wi-Fi, cable television wiring, and remote systems.
- Working knowledge of Windows-based computer operating systems.
- Ability to regularly lift, carry, bend, push, pull, and/or move objects in excess of 25 pounds and various shapes and sizes.
- Working knowledge of small hand and power tools.
- Able to pass a background check to include a motor vehicle report and have verifiable work references.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 based on achievement and experience.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: 8-hour shifts with availability to work weekends and on-call with some holidays required.