Located in the heart of Upstate New York’s beautiful Finger Lakes Region with rolling hills, rural culture, and a relaxed country lifestyle, Finger Lakes Premier Properties (FLPP) is leading the vacation rental and real estate sales industry with an established team and reputation for providing stellar customer service and high value for over 30 years. With this expertise, we manage 300 privately owned lakeside vacation homes, a branded hotel, a local university, some long-term rentals, and multiple condominium projects. Our real estate sales department also specializes in waterfront properties.
In order to achieve excellence, our leadership team supports each other. Our job environment is flexible, and we enjoy the fact that we are constantly evolving. As we grow, we believe it's essential to provide our employees with the necessary training to take advantage of growth opportunities. We have made it a practice to show appreciation for this type of dedication by offering recognition and rewards for a well-done job.
The Facilities Maintenance Manager is a hands-on, managerial position that is directly responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities and outcomes of the FLPP maintenance team and Keuka College facilities staff while providing exceptional customer service to owners and guests alike. This individual is responsible for working with technicians, coordinators, outside contracted vendors, and tradesmen. Additionally, the Maintenance Manager communicates with homeowners, guests, and vendors to resolve larger maintenance issues. This position reviews the month-end close-out of all work orders, audits, and reports on the activities of the department and utilizes technology and work order systems to efficiently manage and document department activities.
- Supervise, manage and oversee the daily activities of the FLPP Maintenance staff and Keuka College Facilities staff, ensuring the effective use of seasonal staff.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities and collaborate with the Customer Care Team and Keuka College Team Leads to ensure work orders are completed using established company standards, ensuring efficiencies are maintained.
- Oversee HBP operational needs, including; security, building access, fleet management, and preventative maintenance.
- Oversee Maintenance inventories of supplies and materials, ensuring inventory pars are maintained.
- Select, train, evaluate, counsel, and discipline staff in accordance with company policy.
- Coordinate, handle, and communicate effectively with all company staff to ensure smooth delivery of services that require attention, ensuring standards of quality control are met.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment to ensure all policies are followed and enforced for outside agencies, including but not limited to DOL, EEOC, and OSHA.
- Minimum 2 years experience in maintenance, preferably in property management and building maintenance.
- Knowledge of common work order repair issues found in rental units.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to work flexible hours and required weekend work.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $62,000 - $65,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Relocation Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Discounts on select hotels nationally
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules