The Maimon Group - Where Luxury Exceeds Expectations
At The Maimon Group, we offer luxury short-term vacation rentals and asset management in Los Angeles. Our focus is on providing extraordinary curated travel experiences, inspired event venues, and incomparable concierge services.
Over the years, our firm has meticulously built our unique portfolio of exclusive properties to deliver experiences that exceed five-star hospitality. This is accomplished through our unparalleled ability to anticipate our guests’ needs and cater to the most discerning requests. Our industry leadership comes from knowing that we are more than a luxury hospitality brand but experts in the art of living.
If you're passionate about utilizing your maintenance skills in Los Angeles' finest properties, review this position summary and apply today.
Your Expertise + Our Excellence = The Path To Your Dream Career
We're seeking a Luxury Property Management Pool Maintenance Technician to bring their technical expertise, customer service skills, and strong commitment to maintaining a luxurious standard of living to this role.
As our Pool Maintenance Technician, you will be crucial in maintaining the comfort and safety of residents and guests in upscale residential communities. You will confidently manage routine maintenance tasks and efficiently resolve any mechanical, electrical, or plumbing issues. With state-of-the-art tools and a company vehicle at your disposal, you’ll visit various luxury properties throughout your day, showcasing your skills while providing exemplary service.
Do you have the ambition and drive to join us?
Our high-performing and fully committed work family is looking for someone who will fit into and enhance our corporate culture. If you're a skilled professional looking for a career where your attention to detail and problem-solving abilities are genuinely valued, don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
- Pool maintenance: This includes overseeing and managing regular inspections and cleaning of pools and spas, testing water quality, monitoring and maintaining all pool systems, and ensuring pool deck areas are well maintained and clean.
- Repairs and Troubleshooting: Identify and promptly address equipment malfunctions or issues, supervise troubleshooting and repair of pool equipment, including pumps, filters, heaters, and automated systems, and plan and oversee equipment upgrades and installations when necessary.
- Safety and Compliance: Maintain safety equipment such as lifeguard chairs, first aid kits, and safety signs, and enforce safety policies in pool and spa areas.
- Inventory and Supplies: Order pool maintenance supplies and equipment, including pool chemicals, cleaning supplies, and parts as needed.
- Documentation: Accurately record pool maintenance activities, such as chemical levels, repairs, and inspections, and provide regular reports to property management on pool conditions and maintenance.
- Customer Service: Always act professionally and courteously with residents and guests, promptly addressing any pool-related concerns or inquiries they may have.
- Training and Supervision: Train and supervise pool attendants or seasonal staff, as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent with 3+ years in pool maintenance or a related field.
- Certification as a Certified Pool Operator (CPO) or equivalent is strongly preferred, with a high degree of expertise in pool systems, water chemistry, and filtration.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and repairing pool equipment.
- Knowledge of compliance and safety regulations
- Excellent communication, customer service skills, and physical fitness to handle strenuous tasks.
- Sharp attention to detail with a commitment to high cleanliness standards.
- Basic computer proficiency for effective record-keeping and reporting.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $30 - $40 per hour based on experience and achievement
- Health insurance
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Company car and tools provided.
- 401k with a 3% matching program.
- One week of paid vacation time after 90 days of probation
Schedule: Full-time hours with the Ability to work on weekends and major holidays are required.