“Oak Island’s Largest Property Management Company”
Try out this temporary position and see if it's a good match for a potential full-time position with Oak Island's most prestigious vacation rental property management firm.
We founded our family-run and owned vacation rental company in 1991, shortly after our first visit to Oak Island. Having a deep love for the area, we strive to provide the best experiences possible by constantly improving and evolving our services. We aim to deliver exceptional vacation accommodations where people can relax while supporting local businesses.
With a family-like atmosphere, our team is dedicated to delivering a complete set of property management solutions. Among the many services we offer are reservations, housekeeping, maintenance, and marketing. This full-service model has resulted in us receiving the People’s Choice Award for “Best Beach Rentals” eight times and recognition from the local Chamber of Commerce. Whether a guest or property owner, we treat each customer with respect, attention, and care.
As well as offering many benefits to employees, we believe everyone deserves recognition for their skills and abilities. And, what better place to work than in beautiful Oak Island? Being able to work for a company that supports you while living in a stunning natural setting is a great combination.
Are you interested in working as a seasonal employee on Oak Island? This will be the ideal job for you if you enjoy being active, teamwork, and a consistent workday out on the road.
Here’s what being a seasonal Linen Driver is like:
A typical day in this role will start with preparing your van for your assigned route and ensuring that all linen bags for delivery are secured. You will then proceed to each of our beautiful vacation rentals along your route to either pick up soiled laundry or deliver freshly laundered items to our housekeeping teams. You must be careful to check each stop to make sure nothing was left behind and that all linens were correctly loaded onto the vehicle.
Once you’ve completed your route with drop-offs and pickups, you’ll head back to our linen processing facility, where you’ll assist in treating stained linens, and folding and packing the linen bags for delivery.
To be successful as our Linens Courier, it’s essential that you’re able to assist your co-workers in other departments and always represent Oak Island Accommodations with extreme professionalism, looking out for the company’s best interest while providing efficient, quality work.
Become a member of the team today!
- Daily completion of assigned scheduled laundry delivery and/or laundry pick-up route(s)
- Assistance with sorting of dirty linens
- Treating dirty linens with appropriate chemicals and checking for stains and compromised linens
- Help with preparing linens for delivery and correctly packing linen bags
- Loading linen bags into laundry vehicles for daily deliveries, as needed
- Provide cross-departmental assistance when needed, working with various departments, owner special projects and requests, and company-affiliated projects and requests and initiatives
- Provide exemplary customer service to guests, owners, coworkers, and vendors while providing expedient resolution of assigned tasks.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license and personal vehicle insurance
- Able to consistently lift up to 70 lbs.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Rate: $15 - $17 per hour
Schedule: Able to work weekends and most holidays, rain or shine.
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Available weekends and holidays