BlueWave Management is an expert in full-service homeowners association management. Our team's experience spans from luxury homes to condos, offering bespoke solutions by tapping into our years of experience in the industry. We understand that every property is different, and the management of each should be tailor-made to guarantee satisfaction to everyone in the association.
We’re a dynamic and growing company that offers full-service association management, including:
- Homeowner Services
- Meetings & Follow-Ups
- Assessment, Budgets & Accounting
Our clients love us because we keep the promises we make and are building a team of individuals who are dedicated to our values and our strong work ethic.
If you’re looking for a challenging and flexible hybrid position in New Smyrna Beach, you owe it to yourself to learn more about this rewarding role.
We are excited to add a Licensed Community Association Manager to our growing team. This role will be a great fit for you if you're an excellent communicator with strong organizational skills and a talent for building trusting and professional relationships.
As a Licensed CAM at BlueWave Management, you will oversee the day-to-day facilities maintenance of the associations you manage, as well as maintain the budgets and participate in vendor management. In order to maintain our high standards, we need you to be good at working with a variety of people and have creative problem-solving skills to deliver top-notch service that exceeds our residents' expectations.
We invite you to send us your resume to find out what working with a supportive team in a great location is like - along with the added bonus of escaping the monotony of the typical office environment.
- Perform administrative duties, such as organized filing, responding to calls and emails, preparing financial reports, etc.
- Serve as liaison between association boards and legal counsel regarding covenant violations.
- Manage the onboarding and exits of associations.
- Follow collection policies, and review late notices and A/R reports concerning ongoing delinquencies.
- Develop and implement maintenance, repair, and replacement programs approved by the board.
- Support the management team and assist in property visits
- Prepare and participate in annual and general meetings and board meetings, taking notes and preparing minutes.
- Coordinate with other employees such as janitorial, maintenance, administrative, and others.
- Florida State Community Association License (CAM) is required.
- Previous experience as a CAM manager or related role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work collaboratively with team members, residents, and third-party vendors.
- Able to make sound business decisions that favorably impact customers.
- Excellent follow-through on daily tasks and project management.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $70,000 based on experience
Bonus & Benefits:
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Paid national holidays, such as Christmas and New Year's Day
- CEU credit opportunities through CAM-U to support you in your growth
- Gym membership or discounts because work-life balance matters to us
- Gas & Cell Phone stipend
Schedule: You will need excellent time management skills to prioritize your tasks in this hybrid position.