In 2021, Moving Mountains received an honorable mention for being in the top 50 - 100 places to work in the USA as determined by the Outside Magazine Best Places to Work Employees Survey.
Moving Mountains is a family-owned and locally-operated vacation rental company established in 1997, that has carved out a niche for high-touch memorable vacation experiences in exceptional mountain homes. Our brand is built around pillars of trust and integrity and exceptional guest experiences. The company is a market leader in luxury vacation rental management, managing almost 200 exceptional properties in the Colorado mountain destinations of Steamboat Springs, Beaver Creek, Vail, and now Breckenridge!
The Lead Maintenance Technician is a valuable member of the operations team. The position is responsible for performing maintenance duties in managed luxury homes. The Lead Maintenance technician will also be responsible for the supervision and follow-up on tasks of the maintenance technicians as assigned by the Maintenance Manager. Knowledge of home maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting in the following areas is essential:
- A/V Equipment
- Boilers and HVAC
- Drywall Repair
- Conduct weekly property checks following template checklists.
- Conduct pre-arrival property checks. Home inspections, evaluation, and repair.
- Vehicle preventive maintenance and repair documentation and records.
- Documentation of time worked and tasks completed for billable and non-billable time.
- Documentation and reconciliation of all Divvy card purchases.
- Provide immediate response to guest needs as dispatched by the Front Desk.
- Assist with office building maintenance: light bulbs, sprinklers, carbon monoxide detectors, paint, heating & plumbing systems, Christmas lights, parking lot stripes, etc.
- Scheduling and meeting with contractors.
- Follow-up on quality and completion of contractor and MM Technician’s work.
- Attend morning meetings as required.
- Fleet maintenance documentation on all company vehicles.
- Promote and comply with company and OSHA safety protocols.
- On-call shift rotations are required bi-weekly and as needed.
- Any additional reasonable requests as directed by management.
- 2 years or more property maintenance experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrates a willingness to assist in any role within the organization in times of need.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Word, and Excel. Training provided on MM software
programs: Breezeway, Humanity, and Divvy.
- Great verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours when needed for emergencies.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record and be between 25-65 years old to be added to our insurance and drive company vehicles.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $28.00-$32.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health Insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to stand and walk, climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl.
- Exposure to outside weather conditions and icy and slippery surfaces.Must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.