Looking for a full-time position that showcases your detail-oriented and leadership capabilities?
Located in the mountains of north Idaho, we proudly represent the gold standard of luxury vacation rentals and property management in and around the breathtaking landscapes of Lake Pend Oreille, Sandpoint, and Schweitzer Mountain Resort. Our guests choose us for everything from family vacations to company getaways and continue to return because of the memorable experiences we help them create.
But our success is more than just because of our beautiful properties or the range of services we offer. It lies in the strength of our team. At Daugherty Management, we've built a work culture that values every member. Here, each person plays an important role, whether looking after our properties, assisting guests, or supporting each other. In turn, we provide competitive pay, on-the-job training, and some pretty nice company perks.
So, if you're looking for an opportunity that offers growth, rewards, and respect—you've come to the right place.
Do you love working in hospitality?
If so, this position could be a great fit. Currently, we are seeking a Part-Time Lead Housekeeper to oversee all aspects of vacation rental cleaning and staging of the homes in our portfolio.
What will it take to succeed in this role?
The outcomes we’re looking for from this role will be a smoothly operated housekeeping department that includes everything from overseeing cleaning teams, upholding our high standards of cleanliness, and the ability to work within the departmental guidelines for inventory and home staging.
That means we need someone who is committed, hard-working, excellent at collaboration (and pitching in where required), but also loves working with details with a touch of perfectionism.
Does that sound like you? If you think you’re the right fit, join our team by applying today. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
- Lead housekeeping staff at assigned cleans and ensure that Daugherty Management’s operational standards and procedures are followed.
- Lead day-to-day house cleaning activities, including inventory and linen programs, in order to effectively turnover each home to the next guest.
- Step in and complete additional cleaning tasks in cases of staff shortages or no-shows.
- Coordinate housekeeping tasks with other departments within Daugherty Management and communicate any maintenance work requirements to the relevant departments.
- Adhere to safety and sanitation policies and perform other duties as assigned by Daugherty Management.
- 1+ years of experience in a hospitality or housekeeping role.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and motivate a team with strong customer service skills.
- Proficient understanding of housekeeping and cleaning techniques, products, and equipment.
- Able to think on one's feet and provide solutions with the ability to multitask.
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation standards and protocols.
- Ability to perform physical tasks when required, including lifting, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Willing to step in and assist with additional cleaning tasks when the team is shorthanded.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Range: $20 - $22 per hour based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Discretionary bonuses, along with the potential for incentives based on guest reviews, inventory accuracy, and other factors.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Paid holidays + overtime for working on these days
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: The ability to work weekends and holidays is required as many cleaning activities occur during these periods.