Elite Pacific Vacations is part of the Gathervacations.com family, and we’re also one of Hawaii’s highest volume Vacation Rental and Property Management firms. Since our founding, we have experienced tremendous growth and have been ranked as one of the 50 fastest-growing businesses by Pacific Business News.
Mark LeRoy is a licensed Realtor and the top performing agent at Elite Pacific by Gather in the entire state of Hawaii who you will work for if hired. At this fast paced and dynamic job, you will collaborate with an experienced and tight knit team that is expertly managed, interfacing with numerous people on a daily basis, from colleagues to guests to vendors - truly no two days are the same. The property inventory is extraordinary, at the highest echelon of the luxury tier. The skills you will learn and build upon, both in the field and administratively, will prepare you for any career in the luxury hospitality field, with ample upward mobility and growth opportunity within the company for all employees who prove ready for advancement.
Are you interested in an entry-level property management position that offers room for growth and learning in a leading company in the industry?
If you’re a highly personable individual, dependable, and passionate about hospitality, this would be a fantastic opportunity for you.
We're currently seeking a Junior Property and Guest Care Associate to fill this hybrid position with the flexibility to work from home, provide excellent customer service to guests, perform administrative tasks, and ensure our properties are well maintained in the field.
To be the ideal candidate, you must have excellent communication skills, be able to multitask efficiently, have an eye for detail, and possess strong problem-solving abilities.
Duties will include property inspections, face-to-face interaction with guests, assisting with check-ins/outs, and addressing any concerns that may arise during their stay. We’ll also rely on you to conduct administrative tasks such as reviewing and submitting vendor bills to our accounting department, keeping our files up to date, and coordinating with third-party vendors to ensure our homes are always ready to receive our guests.
- Face-to-face and remote customer service, including meet & greet property tours and responding by email, text and phone when questions or concerns arise
- Arrival and departure inspections
- Administrative tasks such as submitting expense receipts, invoices and guest damage insurance claims
- Troubleshooting maintenance issues
- Shopping for and restocking homes with consumables as needed
- Other tasks as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient in working with mobile devices, online communication, and the use of Google Workspace apps.
- 1 year of experience working in property management or equivalent services
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job, including lifting weight up to 50lbs as necessary, bending, squatting, and spending extended periods sitting and standing
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $23 - $26 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Cell phone stipend
- Mileage reimbursement program
- Company provided laptop for business use
Schedule: Must be available weekends, nights, and holidays