Leading the nation in short-term rental insurance, with over 100,000 policies written in all 50 states.
At Proper Insurance Services, we provide property managers and vacation rental owners with insurance policies that cover both commercial and personal use in one policy. Backed by Lloyd’s of London and endorsed by Vrbo as its premier vendor for comprehensive short-stay rental property and liability insurance, we proudly insure over 100,000 policies in all 50 states.
Our team is a collaboration of individuals with over 50 years of experience in niche insurance. Together, we’ve created this product with one thing in mind - the short-term stay property owner.
When you join us, you will become an important member of our 5-star team, helping vacation rental and property managers acquire a superior solution to their insurance needs with true peace of mind.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our growing company.
Don’t miss this rewarding opportunity to blend your dependable work ethic with your empathetic nature and passion for operations in a growing company that values innovation, collaboration, and a friendly work environment.
As our Administrative Assistant, your primary objective will be offering guidance and support to the clients and the account executives when needed.
The best candidate for this role will be someone who has a collaborative spirit, is great at building positive work environments, and is genuinely committed to understanding and addressing customers' needs.
You will enjoy this job if you are passionate about helping people, empathetic, and highly conscientious. If that describes you, we look forward to meeting you and seeing how your operational genius can enhance our service to clients.
- Answer inbound calls and ensure top-notch customer service and support for policyholders, addressing their inquiries and concerns promptly and professionally.
- Assist with various projects on an as-needed basis.
- Industry knowledge and experience in customer service
- Property & Casualty License is preferred if not, no worries! We can get you licensed!
- Competency in Microsoft Suite Applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Confidence when using a phone or computer
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs
- Regular business hours are Monday- Thursday 8 am- 5 pm, then Friday 8 am - 4 pm.
- Flex work core hour schedules are available.