Located along the shores of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, Alabama, Current Tides Vacations Rentals is a fast-growing company offering vacation rental property management and real estate sales.
Innovative, embracing change, providing excellent service for our Owners and Guests, doing the right thing even when no one is looking, and celebrating success are some of the principles we believe in.
We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to join our growing team at Current Tides! The ideal candidate will embody the values of innovation, embracing change, accepting criticism, doing the right thing even when no one is looking, and celebrating success. We operate in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach and Fort Morgan, AL, and Perdido Key, FL
The Housekeeping Supervisor inspects properties after a housekeeper has cleaned and makes sure all units are up to Current Tides housekeeping standards. The main duty of the Housekeeping Supervisor is to be sure each property is guest ready by making sure it is clean, and that all equipment and systems are functioning prior to guest arrival. If there are any issues with the property, it will be reported to the Property Manager. This role reports to the Director of Operations.
The secondary function is to manage the laundry team and prepare bags for housekeepers. Great communication is an expectation for this role to ensure a professional work environment with housekeeping personnel.
- Maintains the inventory of guest supplies or amenities, towels, and linens, and the property has all needed linen and supplies before guest arrival.
- To make sure all inspection reports for guest check-ins are completed in Breezeway or Track, per daily schedule.
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness, and appearance of the warehouse & laundry area.
- Maintains the inventory of all supplies in the warehouse, and updates the inventory levels.
- Unload any shipments that are delivered and make sure all shelves are neatly and properly stacked with linens and amenities.
- Manages laundry area and personnel to ensure all laundry is being washed and put away with efficiency.
- Prepares weekly bags for housekeeping to pick up at the office, and makes codes as needed for each clean.
- Trains new cleaners with Current Tides Standards of Property Appearance.
- Yearly inventory of units after Deep Cleans are completed.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Previous hospitality housekeeping experience in a managerial role is a must; vacation rental experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of hospitality industry cleaning standards is required.
- Fluent English verbal/written skills; additional language knowledge is a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding communicator both verbally and written (phone, device, email)
- Teachable with the ability to learn Property Management Software tools
- Ability to work independently with a sense of urgency at times
- Display the ability to problem-solve quickly and efficiently
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $37,000
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days