The Leader in Western North Carolina Vacation Rentals for over 20 Years!
With our headquarters in Asheville, our team has been providing excellence in luxury mountain living for over 20 years. As a result of our passion for the industry and our love of the area, we have achieved great success and created an environment where people look forward to coming to work every day.
The Core Values We Stand Behind Are:
- Work-life Balance - we believe our employees operate at their best when there's a clear and comfortable divide between work and home life.
- Creativity, Innovation & Fluidity - we keep an open mind when approaching any situation for our guests, our owners, and our staff.
- Teamwork & Accountability to Get Things Done - we trust our employees to be accountable for their individual performance and to produce concrete results.
- Nurturing Relationships - we believe shared connections are at the heart of the vacation rental-sharing economy.
- Passion and Pride in All We Do - we believe anything worth doing is worth doing right and that we should be proud of our superior vacation rental program.
- Integrity, Honesty & Professionalism - we will always be open, transparent, and proper - even when it's not in our self-interest.
If you are looking for a results-driven company that also feels like family, who holds each other accountable while also holding each others' hands in times of need, and who sincerely strives to be the very best in all that we do - you'll love working with us at Carolina Mornings!
As our Housekeeping Quality Inspector, you will ensure every Carolina Mornings property meets our high standards and is picture-perfect to receive guests. Taking pride in staging a home and paying attention to small details will be crucial to your success in this role.
Aiming to ensure quality, you will conduct thorough property inspections following our standards checklist, document your findings, and correct any problems that may arise. You will also work closely with the Housekeeping Manager to determine whether the cleaning staff should be called back to perfect anything and whether further training is needed if issues arise.
After each inspection, it will be your duty to ensure the property is staged, stocked, and fully secured. When you’re not performing inspections, it will be your role to track the inventory of amenities and support housekeeping staff as needed.
- Thorough property inspections to ensure floors and furnishings are vacuumed, hard surface floors are mopped, and all areas dusted, polished, and cleaned, including walls, doors, windows, and more.
- All storage areas and homewares are neat, organized, and in good condition.
- Confirm that trash, dirty linens, towels, and used amenities from rooms/property and outside areas were removed from the property.
- Confirm that properties are secure, including all doors, windows, and other points of entry, and report any unsecured properties to the Housekeeping Manager.
- Assist with monitoring housekeeping supply inventory in the field, submitting re-order requests as needed when house supplies and inventories are low.
- Perform housekeeping duties as required during off-season and when business necessitates additional assistance to manage workloads.
- Follow established chemical procedures for hot tub maintenance.
- Minimum 3 years of field experience in the vacation rental or hospitality industry.
- High School Diploma recommended
- Ability to successfully multitask, manage small tasks and processes with attention to detail.
- Ability to take direction from Managers, delegate, train, and support others
- Reliable internet access and reasonable comfort level with technology.
- Reliable transportation (4WD or AWD recommended).
- Education in proper residential housekeeping techniques, home maintenance, or other similar fields is a plus.
- Ability to use moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 30 lbs) with frequent lifting, pushing of supplies and equipment, as well as prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending, and kneeling.
- Possess a valid North Carolina State Drivers License and clean driving record.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Rate: $16.00
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Must work full time to qualify for benefits
Other: After 90 days, we will pay 50% of your health insurance or childcare costs up to $100/month (i.e., if your combined Healthcare and Childcare costs $150/month, we'll pay $75; if it costs $200/month, we'll pay $100, and if it costs $300/month, we'll pay $100.)
Schedule: This position will require you to work regular business hours and weekends, with the flexibility to be available after hours or on-call as needed.