At Getaway Rentals, we offer our clients worry-free vacation and property management services by providing them with the latest in rental technology and a team of highly focused and experienced professionals.
With our vacation rental management service, we are able to provide owners with the following benefits:
- Guest Experience Managers who work to ensure guests return year after year
- Investments in technology that improve the efficiency of the business and ultimately increase revenues.
- Competitive fees
- Strategic marketing
Creating a challenging and engaging work environment is one of Getaway Rentals' top priorities, which allows our employees to reach their full potential and contribute to the company's success. This commitment to providing the best possible experience to guests and employees has led us to become a trusted name in the vacation rental industry in New Smyrna Beach.
This will be an exciting step for your career if you're gifted with outstanding organizational skills, love to work with people, and thrive on the satisfaction of a sparkling clean home.
We’re currently seeking a Housekeeping Manager to take over the reins of our daily housekeeping operations. This role means you’ll manage team members and keep inventory supplies in stock to ensure a great guest experience.
As a leader, you will also develop and implement housekeeping protocols and quality assurance procedures and be responsible for training and developing a highly efficient team of housekeeping staff, monitoring their performance, and ensuring that they meet our cleanliness and staging standards every time.
As Housekeeping Manager, this role will offer immense satisfaction as you improve processes and foster career growth among your team members. It will also necessitate overseeing housekeeping budgets while ensuring the timely scheduling of your staff within established limits.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re looking for a career in housekeeping and hospitality that’s both rewarding and offers the chance to grow professionally.
- Develop and implement quality assurance and housekeeping procedures to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Manage daily housekeeping operations, including scheduling, budgeting, and staff management.
- Oversee the hiring, training, and development of housekeeping staff.
- Ensure the highest level of cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and address housekeeping staff performance issues.
- Manage inventory and ordering of housekeeping supplies.
- Monitor and analyze housekeeping budgets to ensure all costs are within established limits.
- Previous housekeeping experience in a supervisory role, with a successful track record of managing and leading a team, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse group of people.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $60,000 - $65,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
Schedule: Available during regular hours as well as weekends and holidays