This is your opportunity to turn your housekeeping and leadership skills into a thriving career in stunning Aspen, Colorado.
We are an expanding vacation rental property management company prioritizing premium service and satisfaction for our guests and property owners. Over the last twenty years, we have honed our skills in online vacation rental platforms, resulting in significant returns for our homeowners and memorable stays for our guests.
We don't believe in a 'set it and forget it' approach but instead pay meticulous attention to every detail. Our comprehensive management program includes services such as property upkeep, strategic staging, effective marketing, and stocking amenities.
But our dedication to exceeding expectations doesn't stop there. We believe in crafting the ultimate guest experience, beginning with helpful communication before each guest's arrival, a personalized welcome package to set the tone for their stay, and being available round-the-clock to address any issues promptly and professionally.
Ready for a management role where your cleaning experience and natural ability to manage details are rewarded and valued?
As our Housekeeping Manager, you’ll be the force behind our Housekeeping Department, ensuring our properties are ready for their close-up with each check-in. You'll do this by leading our cleaning team with positivity and professionalism.
A typical day will include managing schedules, performing inspections, monitoring the inventory of our cleaning supplies, and ensuring our equipment is in good working condition. But most importantly, it will be up to you to lead a team of thorough cleaners so that we can continue to exceed our guest's expectations.
If you're a motivated and driven individual who is eager to learn and has a "get it done" attitude, we encourage you to apply today and become an important part of our team.
- Hire, supervise, develop, and train housekeeping personnel; create and implement a comprehensive training program.
- Schedule housekeeping duties, manage the cleaning schedule for all properties, and assist in cleaning and onboarding new properties when required.
- Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness across all properties, conduct regular inspections for quality control, and update property documents, including cleaning instructions.
- Oversee inventory, manage sourcing and ordering, and ensure timely distribution and delivery of supplies to properties.
- Respond to and address complaints, ensuring overall guest and homeowner satisfaction.
- Clearly communicate housekeeping policies, standards, and procedures to staff; actively participate in team meetings and collaborate with other departments.
- Assist in bi-weekly payroll, report maintenance issues, and work on continuous updates to housekeeping procedures and documentation.
- 1+ years of experience supervising a cleaning crew with 3+ years of cleaning experience
- Able to create positive experiences in every interaction, including guests, homeowners, team members, contractors and vendors.
- Able to represent the company with professionalism and integrity and work well under pressure
- Basic computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize urgent matters.
- Possess extremely high standards for degree of quality and impeccable attention to detail.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Proficiency in the Spanish language is a necessary requirement for this position.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $80,000 to $100,000 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
Schedule: Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays