Acme House Company is a vacation rental and property management firm that emphasizes "we" over "me." To achieve that, we've created an environment where our staff feels valued and enjoys going to work.
Why do we operate this way?
Because we love what we do, and we love the people we do it with. It’s that dedication and team spirit that has resulted in our becoming an award-winning company offering guests a curated portfolio of distinctive homes in Palm Springs and the surrounding area.
As the Housekeeping Property inspector, this critical role will ensure that our homes are guest ready before arrival. Your day-to-day will include tracking consumables to ensure homes are always adequately stocked, making sure our homes are ready to receive guests, checking for any damages upon guest departure, and submitting timely reports on any repairs and maintenance work needed.
The right person for this position does well in a fast-paced environment and thrives on details.
- Walk through homes to inspect for any cleanliness or maintenance issues before guest arrival and after departure.
- Quickly and efficiently able to remedy any cleanliness issues; report any critical items or maintenance issues to the team.
- Provide detailed communication by using company apps to our team with a sense of urgency.
- Report when items need to be replaced to the Supervisor.
- Attend stand-up and all staff meetings.
- Make recommendations to improve service and operations.
- Assist with stockroom tasks, such as keeping it organized and inventory counted accurately.
- Ensure products used are sufficient and being used on correct items.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Previous experience in hospitality and the vacation rental industry is always preferred.
- Strong attention to detail- you can easily recognize when something looks out of place.
- Have a "see it, fix it" attitude. You take the initiative to straighten a crooked picture frame, fluff a pillow, dust a missed area, etc.
- Have clear, detailed, and thorough communication.
- Tech savvy and able to use mobile apps to submit reports and communicate with the team.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $17.00 - $19.00
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Long-term disability insurance
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules