The Maimon Group - Where Luxury Exceeds Expectations
At The Maimon Group, we offer luxury short-term vacation rentals and asset management in Los Angeles, focusing on curated travel experiences, event venues, and concierge services.
Over the years, our firm has meticulously built our unique portfolio of exclusive properties to deliver experiences that exceed five-star hospitality. This is accomplished through our unparalleled ability to anticipate our guests’ needs and cater to the most discerning requests. The understanding that we are more than a luxury hospitality brand, but experts in the art of living, is what makes us an industry leader.
Do you have the ambition and drive to join us?
Our high-performing and fully committed work family is looking for someone who will fit into and enhance our corporate culture.
Our team is currently seeking a diligent and dedicated Property Inspector to join our team.
As our Property Inspector, your role will be at the core of our mission. Your attention to detail will not only assure the quality of our properties by evaluating their overall condition, identifying potential issues, and offering recommendations for repairs and upkeep but will also greatly contribute to our team's goal of surpassing client expectations.
As part of your new role, it will be essential that you possess outstanding time management skills to guarantee timely completion of all inspections. We also understand the importance of having a team that supports you in order to do this effectively and will equip you with the tools necessary for your tasks, including a company vehicle.
Additionally, once you complete your initial 3-month employment term, you will be the beneficiary of a generous benefits package that includes health insurance and more.
At The Maimon Group, taking on the responsibility of a Property Inspector is more than a job - it's a career where your skills will be recognized and valued.
Apply today and take the next step in your professional journey.
- Perform thorough inspections of luxury properties, including visual examinations and testing of structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Evaluate the condition of interior finishes, including flooring, walls, ceilings, and fixtures.
- Inspect properties to ensure compliance with local and state codes, regulations, and ordinances.
- Identify and document any defects, damages, or safety hazards present on the property.
- Produce detailed reports outlining the inspection findings, including recommendations for repairs and maintenance.
- Using the company's software for task management and keeping track of the property condition.
- Communicate effectively with the team and provide them with a clear understanding of the inspection results.
- Collaborate with the maintenance team, inventory specialists, repair and construction vendors.
- Attend training and professional development opportunities to improve skills and knowledge.
- Valid California Driver’s license
- Attention to detail to identify even the smallest defects or safety hazards.
- Experience in inspection, housekeeping, maintenance, and hospitality is a bonus
- Strong sense of urgency in task management; responsiveness to customer, operation, and property needs
- Technical expertise: a strong understanding of the various components present in luxury properties, including structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Physical ability to climb ladders, crawl through tight spaces, and lift heavy equipment.
- Problem-solving: be able to identify potential issues and provide recommendations for repairs or maintenance
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $24 - $29/hour based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Personal bonus paid on a monthly basis, subject to management approval.
- Mileage reimbursement program for approved company business and assigned destinations.
- Phone and Internet reimbursement of a monthly amount of $35.00 for telephone and internet expenses for company business.
- Review posting bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Pre-approved paid holidays.
- One week of paid vacation days
Schedule: 24/7 availability with the flexibility to work late hours as needed
Must live in the LA area as the properties are located in Hollywood Hills, Beverly Hills, Encino and Venice.