Work where others vacation and gain valuable experience in property management, the short-term rental and hospitality industry.
At Gibson Beach Rentals (GBR), the beauty of Florida’s Gulf Coast isn't just a backdrop—it's our daily inspiration. For over two decades, we've carved out a niche for ourselves in the Destin, Sandestin, Miramar Beach, and Panama City Beach areas with a team that brings vacation dreams to life while maximizing revenues for our property owners.
At GBR, we manage a diverse range of privately owned condos, townhomes, villas, and more. But what truly defines us isn't what we manage but how we manage it. Quality, dedication, and a personal touch mark every task, and the drive to deliver the best is in our DNA.
Why join us?
- Growth & Stability: With over 20 years under our belt, we combine the stability of an established company with the passion of a startup.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Beyond a competitive wage, our team enjoys benefits like a generous PTO plan, fully vested 401k with matching benefits, health emergency support, and optional health plans. Your well-being is our priority.
- Team Spirit: We’re more than colleagues; we're a family that thrives on teamwork and camaraderie. Here, every member is valued.
At Gibson Beach Rentals, we don’t just offer jobs; we offer careers, adventures, and a chance to be a part of growing something impactful. If the blend of professional challenges and coastal living entices you, let’s talk.
Your journey starts here.
Are you good at spotting little details? Do you like making sure everything is in place and in good working order? If you’ve been answering yes and have the skills to handle simple repair jobs, we want you on our team.
Our goal at Gibson Beach Rentals is to provide our guests with the best possible experience. As our Housekeeping Inspector, you’ll assist in reaching that goal by thoroughly inspecting our properties to ensure they shine. You’ll also check each appliance and amenity to ensure they function correctly. From time to time, you’ll also be called upon to work alongside our maintenance team and third-party vendors in taking care of larger maintenance projects, as needed.
So, apply today if you enjoy variety in your day and being hands-on while working with a team that feels like family! We look forward to meeting you.
- Inspect properties for maintenance and housekeeping issues.
- Record and report all maintenance issues.
- Perform light cleaning when needed.
- Create and deliver guest bags and amenities.
- Inspectors must follow company standards and property checklists.
- MUST be highly detail-oriented.
- MUST exercise excellent time management skills.
- Capable of taking direction while being proactive as well.
- Have your own reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license in the state of Florida.
- Smartphone (proficient with text and taking photos).
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Able to lift/carry/push/pull up to 40 lbs.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $16.00 / hour
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs
- Commuting/travel assistance
Schedule: Must be able to work on Saturdays and/or Sundays with open availability