For more than 30 years, Hodnett Cooper has specialized in vacation rentals, real estate, and association management in the Golden Isles. St. Simons Island and the surrounding area are breathtaking destinations that welcome more than 2.4 million visitors to the area each year.
Providing over 300 vacation rental homes and condominiums and over a dozen homeowner associations on St. Simons Island and Sea Island, our specialists are here to help plan the perfect getaway.
We believe our employees ensure our success and are committed to creating an environment where each team member thrives. We are the perfect fit for you if you love hospitality, have a passion for entrepreneurship, and enjoy variety in your daily routine.
We are hiring a full-time inspector to ensure Hodnett Cooper Guests have an outstanding first impression of their rented residence. This team member oversees housekeeping, escalates maintenance opportunities to the maintenance team, and performs quality control inspections in an energetic environment.
To succeed in this position, you must be self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and available on weekends and holidays with reliable transportation.
- Inspect the cleaning of residential homes and condominiums prior to guest arrival and periodically after departure.
- Communicate with team members, reservation staff, and housekeeping partners to ensure each residence is clean and up to Hodnett Cooper standards for rental.
- Ensure a clean and orderly environment
- Perform light maintenance tasks (ex: Changing light bulbs)
- Provide an excellent vacation experience for guests and owners
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and vehicle insurance.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Proactive and flexible
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, guest services, or other related fields
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $13.00 - $16.00 / hour
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules