Looking for a part-time role where your eye for detail and commitment to excellence will lead you to success?
Located in the mountains of north Idaho, we proudly represent the gold standard of luxury vacation rentals and property management in and around the breathtaking landscapes of Lake Pend Oreille, Sandpoint, and Schweitzer Mountain Resort. Our guests choose us for everything from family vacations to company getaways and continue to return because of the memorable experiences we help them create.
But our success is more than just because of our beautiful properties or the range of services we offer. It lies in the strength of our team. At Daugherty Management, we've built a work culture that values every member. Here, each person plays an important role, whether looking after our properties, assisting guests, or supporting each other. In turn, we provide competitive pay, on-the-job training, and some pretty nice company perks.
So, if you're looking for an opportunity that offers growth, rewards, and respect—you've come to the right place.
Are you a detail-oriented and conscientious individual looking for a stable part-time opportunity? This role as our Housekeeping Inspector will be ideal for you if you prefer a work day moving from property to property instead of being tied to a desk.
To fill this role, we are seeking someone to be responsible for making sure our Daugherty properties consistently meet our high-quality standards. That means that after each turnover cleaning, your duty will be to ensure the home has been spotlessly cleaned, staged, stocked, and fully secured - ready for the next guests.
To be the right person for the job we need you to be committed, hard-working, excellent at collaboration with a touch of perfectionism.
Interested? Reach out to us today. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
- Thoroughly inspects a property for cleanliness, maintenance issues, and wear and tear concerns.
- Records inspection results within the property care system.
- Report any missing, damaged, or maintenance issues in properties immediately by creating an issue inside the property care system.
- Report urgent maintenance issues and damage to local management.
- Assist in resolving guest and owner complaints professionally and courteously.
- Communicate any guest issues and feedback to local management to ensure appropriate actions are taken.
- Adhere to safety and sanitation policies and perform other duties as assigned by Daugherty Maintenance.
- 1+ years of professional cleaning experience
- Must have a valid license and a reliable vehicle
- Diligent, trustworthy with excellent time management skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $18 - $21 per hour based on experience and achievement
Bonus: End of summer and/or holiday discretionary bonus is available
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Flexibility of a part-time role
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Open availability is required to ensure homes are inspected on time.