Our Nashville-based vacation rental company is looking for a detail-oriented and diligent individual with great people skills to join our dynamic team and help oversee the housekeeping staff for our rental properties.
In your role as our Housekeeping Inspection Manager, you will conduct thorough inspections of properties, check for any maintenance problems, and lost or damaged items, provide feedback and coaching to housekeepers, and keep accurate records of all work orders and maintenance activities. To manage workflow effectively, you must possess exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
Our company has a strong brand, and we take pride in the high standards we have set for ourselves. We'll rely on you to ensure this carries through to every property and with each guest’s stay. Working with us will be a rewarding experience if you are hardworking, enjoy working with enthusiastic people, and look forward to interacting with guests in a friendly, supportive environment.
If you believe you have what it takes to be successful in this role, we invite you to apply today!
- Report any faulty electronics, lights, plumbing, etc., to the maintenance department via work orders.
- Inspect the condition of furniture for tears, rips, and stains.
- Inspects guest rooms for cleanliness and quality, ensuring property standards are met and exceeded.
- Works with the manager to maintain housekeeping supplies and complete inventory reports.
- Completes Inspection work orders.
- Ensure all homes are ready for guest arrival.
- Ensure standards and the Brand image are maintained and upheld in all homes.
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- Must have a valid Tennessee driver's license and a reliable vehicle
- Must have at least 1 year of vacation rental experience
- Experience using hotel or vacation rental management software
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: Up to $50,000 based on expertise and experience
Schedule: You must be able to work on weekends and holidays as needed.