Are you a clean freak with a passion for efficiency and organization?
If so, we’d love for you to join us at Naya Homes as we build a property management and hospitality company empowering homeowners and real estate developers to reap the financial rewards of a robust vacation rental business without the everyday stress of managing the day-to-day tasks required to succeed.
Through the use of data collected along with the great minds leading our team with backgrounds in companies like Uber and Bain Capital, we are uniquely positioned to not only maximize our presence across Mexico but on track to unlock a brand new asset class in Latin America.
At Naya Homes, you will not only have an early entry, first-class opportunity but also be part of a small, cohesive team whose ideas and contributions will shape the company's future as it grows.
As our Housekeeper and one of our first hires, you’ll be responsible for establishing exceptional cleanliness standards in our vacation rental homes and have the unique opportunity to help us shape the company, operations, culture, and standards.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating a cleaning playbook, implementing techniques and methods for inventory control, and, most importantly, cleaning and sanitizing our units. This will include tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, laundry, deep cleaning, restocking supplies, and ensuring that any damages are reported to your
supervisor. You will also be responsible for being part of creating the human connection that is so important in the hospitality industry.
- Clean and sanitize our homes.
- Vacuum and sweep floors, carpets, and rugs
- Make the beds and change the linens
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms, showers, toilets, sinks, and countertops.
- Replenish toiletries and towels.
- Implementation of techniques and methods for inventory control
- +2 years of housekeeping experience in the hotel or hospitality industry
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work well on a team
- Hard-working with great attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Inspired by and passionate about the mission
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: $12,000 MXN / month