Since 2019, Nomadics has grown by 300% year over year - and we’re just getting started. Providing vacation properties that our guests love, and property management and investment services that our investors love has created an environment where hustle and heart are rewarded. We are an ambitious and creative vacation rental company crushing its goals and making waves in the industry. At Nomadics, you'll be required to bring the same energy, vision, and passion for expansion that has catapulted our team forward.
We ensure that every Nomadics property offers "instagrammable" moments that create long-lasting impressions on our guests (and their social media feeds), as well as exceptional customer service, which has led to more guests, more success, and very satisfied investors. Client satisfaction is our priority with the right properties, excellent guest services, and a dedicated team.
We believe the world is meant to be seen and experienced, and we love helping other nomads join us on the journey.
We are looking for an experienced Vacation Rental Housekeeper to join our team! The ideal candidate will possess a high level of attention to detail, be organised, and have the ability to work independently and efficiently. Your day-to-day duties will ensure that all vacation rental properties are well-maintained and cleaned professionally, safely, and timely.
We pay our housekeepers a flat rate per each home cleaned. This position is based in the Drumheller area.
- Ensure all cleans are completed on the ‘same day’ (SD) as the checkouts.
- Perform post-stay quality check Inspections to ensure our homes are guest-ready.
- All inventory, linens, and cleaning products are stocked and organised.
- Utilize platforms and apps such as Slack, Operto, and the timesheet for communication and payroll purposes.
- Ensure our security systems and door locks are charged and in working order.
- Keeping track of maintenance issues.
- Previous housekeeping experience is desired; hospitality or vacation rental cleaning is preferred.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Flexibility for on-call availability for guest-related issues as needed.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $25.00 - $30.00 / hour
Please note we pay a flat rate per home cleaned, which averages to $25.00 - $30.00 an hour.