A fantastic opportunity is just around the corner if you’ve been looking for a high-energy team with consistent work, flexible schedules, and competitive compensation packages.
Located halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles along scenic Highway 101, Paso Robles Vacation Rentals offers gorgeous private vacation rentals throughout wine country.
We professionally manage over 160 vacation properties ranging from quaint one-bedroom cottages in the bustling downtown area to luxurious eight-bedroom homes on sprawling vineyard estates. Our team is devoted to providing guests with the highest quality of hospitality, offering attentive service and an unparalleled experience that keeps them returning and recommending us to friends and family year after year.
We believe that excellent customer service and a supportive teamwork environment are essential for creating the ideal short-term stay and a place where employees can find a healthy balance between work and play.
At Paso Robles Vacation Rentals, we are looking for high-energy Housekeepers to join our dynamic team for all positions. We provide competitive pay and flexible schedules with extra consideration if you can work weekends.
Our Housekeepers are responsible for providing the best customer service with professionalism and strong attention to detail. In this role, you must be able to tend to vacation rental properties around the locations of Paso Robles, Templeton, Atascadero, Shandon, San Miguel Lake Nacimiento, and Santa Margarita. However, we will do our best to assign homes close to where you live, so you have less travel time. That said, reliable transportation and a smartphone to stay in contact with the team and update our apps will be essential for this role.
To be a successful candidate, you must be able to clean to a high standard and willing to work in a fast-paced environment. You will thrive in this position if you are self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy visiting multiple locations throughout the workweek.
Apply today to join our team-oriented environment, where positive attitudes are highly valued!
- Ensure that all areas are cleaned and tidied within the expected timeframe
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Create daily job lists and record all serviced rooms
- Maintain equipment in good condition and report any shortages, damages, or security issues
- Handle reasonable guests complaints/requests and inform others when required
- Check stock levels of all consumables
- Comply with health and safety regulations and align with company policies and licensing laws.
- Communicate effectively with other team members.
- High school diploma preferred
- Proven working experience in relevant field
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated as well as on a team
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks with excellent time management skills
- Willingness to learn and effectively use company apps for scheduling/time tracking/communication
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, and a working smartphone.
- Knowledge of the English language
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Rate: $16 - $20 per hour based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Awarded periodically for timely and thorough completion of tasks and effective team communication.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks include recreational activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules.
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 401(K) Plan
Schedule: Flexible full-time and part-time hours provided with additional consideration to employees able to work on weekends and holidays.