The Leader in Western North Carolina Vacation Rentals for over 20 Years!
With our headquarters in Asheville, our team has been providing excellence in luxury mountain living for over 20 years. As a result of our passion for the industry and our love of the area, we have achieved great success and created an environment where people look forward to coming to work every day.
The Core Values We Stand Behind Are:
- Work-life Balance - we believe our employees operate at their best when there's a clear and comfortable divide between work and home life.
- Creativity, Innovation & Fluidity - we keep an open mind when approaching any situation for our guests, our owners, and our staff.
- Teamwork & Accountability to Get Things Done - we trust our employees to be accountable for their individual performance and to produce concrete results.
- Nurturing Relationships - we believe shared connections are at the heart of the vacation rental-sharing economy.
- Passion and Pride in All We Do - we believe anything worth doing is worth doing right and that we should be proud of our superior vacation rental program.
- Integrity, Honesty & Professionalism - we will always be open, transparent, and proper - even when it's not in our self-interest.
If you are looking for a results-driven company that also feels like family, who holds each other accountable while also holding each others' hands in times of need, and who sincerely strives to be the very best in all that we do - you'll love working with us at Carolina Mornings!
Do you take massive pride in making a space sparkle and shine? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We don’t want to toot our own horn or anything….but we’re the best house cleaning service in Western North Carolina, and we are always looking for the
Superstar Housekeepers to join our team!
As our Housekeeper, you will be responsible for maintaining and cleaning our properties in a timely manner while making each property look and feel as though this is the first time anyone has ever stayed there.
In this role, your tasks will include cleaning and maintaining both pet-friendly and non-pet-friendly homes, laundry and linens, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping/mopping the floors, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, windows, and whatever else it takes to make the property shine.
Your success will depend on your hustle and ability to work independently as well as collaboratively. Your keen attention to detail is essential for this position. Because of our location, this job can require quite a lot of driving, but that means that you’ll have access to incredibly beautiful homes where your breaks can be taken on a deck overlooking 70+ miles of mountain ranges (not a bad perk).
Because we understand that superstar cleaners are so valuable, we pay very well and offer a fun, friendly work environment where you will feel supported and backed by your team.
Please apply today if this job is the right fit for you! We can’t wait to welcome you onto our team of superstars!
- Clean each home from top to bottom with perfection as the goal.
- Secure home appropriately
- Tidy outdoors as needed to ensure an excellent first impression
- Able to learn our cleaning system, adhere to protocols and procedures, and complete work in a timely manner.
- Use our apps and software to keep work orders up to date and ensure efficiency.
- Adhere to necessary timelines to ensure properties are always guest-ready on time.
- Responsible for checking for/reporting damages and missing items, as well as balancing hot tubs.
- 1+ years of vacation rental cleaning or 2+ years of general cleaning experience
- Must have reliable transportation recommended to have AWD or 4WD, which will give you access to more homes and the opportunity to clean breathtaking properties.
- Must have a modern smartphone capable of web browsing and using apps
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Wage: up to $50,000 annually, depending on whether you’re full-time, part-time, or seasonal. We pay by a system called "piece rate." That means we pay per home, not per hour. This means faster cleaners (who are superstars) can earn more. However, faster cleaners who cut corners won't last long!
A full-time schedule is any combination of homes in a week that add up to $750 or more on a consistent basis.
Note: We are careful not to overhire so we can keep our superstars scheduled and with us for the long term.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Available weekends, holidays, summer, and leaf season.