Escape to Blue Ridge
With over 350 vacation homes, we are a vacation rental company dedicated to providing guests and owners with the best possible experience during their stay. Beautifully furnished and fully equipped, our cabins feature a stunning mountain backdrop and are managed by some of the best people in the business - wholly dedicated to providing incredible service at every turn.
To be the most admired vacation rental company in North Georgia! By focusing on even the smallest details, we set ourselves apart from other vacation rental companies, understanding that little things can make an enormous difference in a guest's experience. We aim always to go above and beyond to satisfy our guest's needs.
Overall, working at Escape to Blue Ridge is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing company while enjoying the beautiful surroundings of the Appalachian Mountains. Our company boasts a strong team culture, career opportunities, and a beautiful location, making it an excellent choice for anyone seeking a rewarding and fulfilling career.
We are excited to offer a $250 sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment!
We wouldn't be where we are today if it weren't for our phenomenal Housekeeping Team. For that reason, we greatly respect the people who work so hard to ensure each vacation rental home meets and exceeds even the most discerning guests.
We’re seeking a Housekeeper to join our team. At Escape to Blue Ridge, Housekeepers clean as a team and will be paired up by the supervisor daily, where you will then carpool together to your daily assigned homes.
The role will be rewarding if you are someone who enjoys seeing the results of your hard work right away, who is capable of working independently, and who thrives on teamwork. Housekeeping truly is an art form and is one of the crucial reasons guests are able to enjoy their stay and choose to return year after year.
If you love a perfectly vacuumed carpet, tidy corners on a bed, and a lemony fresh bathroom as much as we do, contact us today, and let’s start your career in The Appalachians.
- Attending a team meeting each morning at 9:45.
- Loading a car with company-supplied cleaning supplies.
- Cleaning the vacation rental house to the company standards.
- Cleaning activities include but are not limited to bed making, dusting, sweeping, mopping, hot tubs, other general cleaning tasks etc.
- Removal and replacement of all soiled linen
- Stocking each home with supplies such as soap, shampoo, towels, and linens.
- Identify and report damages
- Secure homes
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Housekeeping experience is recommended
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A cell phone is required
- Trust-worthy & hard-working
- Punctual and reliable
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SALARY: Hourly - $16.50/hr
- Paid time off such as sick and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Mileage Reimbursement rate - 65.5 cents per mile