“Family is why we started this business, and family is what continues to drive us to build our business.”
~Matthew & Angela Tesdall
Family Time Vacation Rentals (FTVR) is a community-oriented vacation rental management company based in Utah. We strive to make every stay with us cozy and memorable. It is important to us that each property is designed and staged to provide guests with all the amenities they need, whether they are enjoying the great outdoors or reconnecting with their families.
Having felt the need to escape the "cement playground" ourselves, we created Family Time Vacation Rentals to spend intentional time with our children in our personal cabin in Southern Utah. As a result of that experience, we developed our property management and vacation rental business back in 2008.
At Family Time Vacation Rentals, our mission is simple:
- to help cabin owners generate income
- to help guests create memories with their family and friends.
With integrity at the core of what we do, our team works diligently to ensure that all of our staff and guests feel respected, safe, and welcome from the moment they enter one of our properties. We are honored to have a team that feels like family and helps other families like ours spend more time with the ones they love while assisting property owners in creating a reliable stream of income through their vacation rentals.
We’d love for you to join our family-style team if you love hospitality, the beauty of Southern Utah, and the goal of helping families stay connected as much as we do.
Calling all housekeeping professionals and tidiness enthusiasts!
We’re looking for a Housekeeper to join our team in beautiful Southern Utah. As a Housekeeper, you will be responsible for ensuring our vacation rental homes are clean and inviting to guests. You will also be responsible for providing the highest level of service, making sure that all areas of the property are cleaned, maintained, and sanitized to our exacting standards.
Benefits of working in Southern Utah:
- Enjoying the stunning natural beauty and outdoor recreational opportunities during your time off.
- Living and working in a friendly, welcoming community.
- Experiencing the unique culture and history of the area.
You’ll love this position if you are:
- A detail-oriented person who enjoys cleaning and keeping things organized
- A self-starter who can work both independently and as part of a team
- Enjoy receiving job satisfaction through completing tasks accurately and efficiently (while listening to your favorite podcast or playlist)
- Maintain a positive attitude and interact in a friendly and professional manner with all guests, owners, employees, or neighbors you may encounter while completing the duties and responsibilities of the position
- Provide high-quality, consistent cleaning services to FTVR Standards, ensuring completion of all arrival or departure cleaning tasks in adherence to FTVR’s standard checklist for cleaning
- Provide prompt follow-up on cleaning issues reported by inspectors or guests.
- Report any maintenance repairs, concerns, or property damage immediately to the Manager.
- Properties with Spas and Jet tubs need to be completed by Housekeeping unless stated otherwise
- Replenish and restock supplies for guests
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Reliable transportation capable of dealing with rough terrain and inclement weather.
- Physically capable of lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally, pushing and pulling up to 20 lbs, climbing stairs, bending, kneeling, and squatting, with some outside duties.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $20,000 - $30,000 based on achievement and experience
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Discount
- Able to take advantage of local memberships coordinated by FTVR
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: This position will require you to work regular business hours and weekends, with the flexibility to be available after hours or on-call as needed.