“Family is why we started this business, and family is what continues to drive us to build our business.”
~Matthew & Angela Tesdall
Family Time Vacation Rentals (FTVR) is a community-oriented vacation rental management company based in Utah and Oregon. We strive to make every stay with us cozy and memorable. It is important to us that each property is designed and staged to provide guests with all the amenities they need, whether they are enjoying the great outdoors or reconnecting with their families.
Having felt the need to escape the "cement playground" ourselves, we created Family Time Vacation Rentals to spend intentional time with our children in our personal cabin in Southern Utah. As a result of that experience, we developed our property management and vacation rental business back in 2008.
At Family Time Vacation Rentals, our mission is simple:
- to help cabin owners generate income
- to help guests create memories with their family and friends.
With integrity at the core of what we do, our team works diligently to ensure that all of our staff and guests feel respected, safe, and welcome from the moment they enter one of our properties. We are honored to have a team that feels like family and helps other families like ours spend more time with the ones they love while assisting property owners in creating a reliable stream of income through their vacation rentals.
We’d love for you to join our family-style team if you love hospitality, the beauty of Oregon, and the goal of helping families stay connected as much as we do.
Are you an expert in all things clean and tidy? If spotless spaces and fine detail are your passion, we’d love to hear from you.
Typical days for a Housekeeper at FTVR are filled with energy and activity. Starting the day, you will be provided with an inventory of rental homes to clean and prepare for guests. After gathering all necessary cleaning supplies and equipment, you will head out to the first home on your list.
Once there, you will be responsible for ensuring all areas of the home are cleaned and prepared to our standards, following our strict protocols and checklist. This includes vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, washing windows and other surfaces, as well as stocking supplies such as linens and toiletries.
As you clean the home, it will be important for you to inspect the house to check for any maintenance issues or property damage. Family Time Vacation Rentals housekeepers may also be asked to perform special projects, light maintenance, and odd-end errands.
Your interaction with guests during their stay will also be crucial if they have a problem with the property and need a housekeeping professional.
Ultimately, in this role, your goal will be to ensure that all Family Time Vacation Rentals' guests have a pleasant and memorable stay. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking for a rewarding and meaningful career in housekeeping and hospitality.
- Maintain a positive attitude and interact in a friendly and professional manner with all guests, owners, employees, or neighbors you may encounter while completing the duties and responsibilities of the position
- Provide high-quality, consistent cleaning services to FTVR Standards, ensuring completion of all arrival or departure cleaning tasks in adherence to FTVR’s standard checklist for cleaning
- Provide prompt follow-up on cleaning issues reported by inspectors or guests.
- Report any maintenance repairs, concerns, or property damage immediately to the Manager.
- Properties with Spas and Jet tubs need to be completed by Housekeeping unless stated otherwise
- Replenish and restock supplies for guests
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Reliable transportation capable of dealing with rough terrain and inclement weather.
- Physically capable of lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally, pushing and pulling up to 20 lbs, climbing stairs, bending, kneeling, and squatting, with some outside duties.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $20,000 - $35,000 based on achievement and experience
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Discount
- Able to take advantage of local memberships coordinated by FTVR
Schedule: This position will require you to work regular business hours and weekends, with the flexibility to be available after hours or on-call as needed.