“Oak Island’s Largest Property Management Company”
We founded our family-run and owned vacation rental company in 1991, shortly after our first visit to Oak Island. Having a deep love for the area, we strive to provide the best experiences possible by constantly improving and evolving our services. Our goal is to provide exceptional vacation accommodations where people can relax while supporting local businesses.
With a family-like atmosphere, our team is dedicated to delivering a complete set of property management solutions. Among the many services we offer are reservations, housekeeping, maintenance, and marketing. This full-service model has resulted in us receiving the People’s Choice Award for “Best Beach Rentals” eight times and recognition from the local Chamber of Commerce. Whether a guest or property owner, we treat each customer with respect, attention, and care.
As well as offering many benefits to employees, we believe everyone deserves recognition for their skills and abilities. And, what better place to work than in beautiful Oak Island? Being able to work for a company that supports you while living in a stunning natural setting is a great combination.
We are looking for a reliable Housekeeper to join our team at Oak Island Accommodations in North Carolina. As a Housekeeper, you will be responsible for ensuring our properties are in tip-top shape to make a great first impression for every check-in.
A typical day at Oak Island Accommodations includes performing turnover cleanings before guests arrive and preparing properties for the next guest.
This includes changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, and vacuuming carpets. You will also need to check and restock items such as toiletries, towels, glasses, dishware, and other amenities. It is also possible that you will be asked to assist guests with their requests and inquiries throughout the day, requiring you to offer exemplary customer service and professionalism.
For this job opportunity, we are looking for someone hard-working and passionate about their work. A friendly and upbeat attitude is essential, as well as the ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast-paced environment. If this job opportunity piques your interest, please apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Assuring guests' and owners' needs are met during their stay
- Prepare vendor cleaning bags/supplies
- Supporting operations staff as needed to provide exquisite service to homeowners and guests
- Cleaning properties as assigned
- Obeys all applicable Federal laws, rules, and regulations relating to Anti-Money Laundering (AML), including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Team player who works collaboratively
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Rate: $16 per hour based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Available weekends and holidays