Stay Nixon is a San Antonio-based vacation rental company that provides rewarding work environments for its employees. Our commitment to creating fun and unique spaces for travelers has enabled Stay Nixon to become one of San Antonio's most successful vacation rental companies. We cater to the needs of all types of travelers who come to this area, including vacationers, long-term guests, and military members on temporary active duty.
As a former Army Human Resources Officer, our founder, Jeremy Nixon, has the discipline, strategy, and experience in highly competitive arenas required to scale and make a real impact in our industry. He also understands the importance of finding flexibility in one's day to strike a more rewarding work-life balance - making Stay Nixon a fabulous place to work and grow.
Stay Nixon is currently searching for individuals who are passionate about travel and working with people to join our team to continue providing excellent customer service and unique stays that keep our guests returning year after year.
We are looking for long-term, part-time Housekeepers to join our team and clean our studios & 1-2 bedroom apartments in San Antonio! Our housekeepers are our eyes and ears on the ground. They treat every apartment like it’s their own, ensuring each suite is spotless, sanitized, and well-stocked, and promptly report any maintenance issues or furniture damage for immediate attention.
If you take pride in a hard day’s work, love to throw on your headphones, and enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced environment where you’re always on the move, we’d love to hear from you!
This is a part-time, 1099 contract position (20-30 hours / week).
- Perform a thorough cleaning, ensuring property standards are met or exceeded after guests check out.
- Notify management of any maintenance issues you may come across.
- Ensure homes are staged and ready to welcome guests promptly.
- Restock all consumables, such as toiletries, before the next guest’s arrival.
- Previous housekeeping experience in the hospitality industry is preferred.
- Flexible schedule and able to work weekends. Available between 10 AM and 4 PM EVERYDAY (you may not be scheduled every day, but you must be available on weekends). Days off are available with 2 weeks advance notice.
- Must own a Smartphone with data capabilities and the ability to communicate effectively through the apps in use.
- Reliable transportation & a valid driver's license is required.
- Must pass a background check. Subject to random drug testing.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SALARY: $17.00 / hour
BONUS: Bonuses for 5***** Cleaning Reviews
- Double pay on holidays.
- Paid training.