Join us in Stowe, Vermont and turn your meticulous housekeeping and cleaning skills into a rewarding career.
As hospitality professionals and short-term rental experts, Atlas Vacations is a luxury hospitality brand offering bespoke rental experiences and property management services in Santa Barbara, California, and Stowe, Vermont.
What makes us stand out is our commitment to implementing the latest technology to elevate the guest experience, optimize our operational workflows, and maximize revenue.
Our mission is simple - to be the most hospitable company in Stowe, Vermont and Santa Barbara County – by creating heartfelt guest experiences, meaningful opportunities for team members, high value for owners, and a positive impact in our communities.
In short, we love what we do and the people we work with. As we grow, we’re looking for individuals as committed as we are to providing exceptional experiences for our guests with incredible returns for our homeowners.
Join our expert cleaning team and make our properties sparkle and shine as a Vacation Rental Housekeeper in Stowe, Vermont!
We are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about cleanliness and take pride in their work to be part of a fantastic crew dedicated to making each property look and feel brand new.
This opportunity is for part-time and full-time cleaners to take on weekday/weekend shifts immediately, ensuring that our homes are always guest ready for each check-in.
To fill this position, we need someone who is motivated, dedicated, and hardworking, willing to learn, and accept feedback to improve. It will be essential for you to be detail-oriented and trustworthy, with the ability to use your cleaning skills efficiently and on time in order to get the job done.
In this position, you’ll also be required to help our Executive Housekeeper with administrative duties like scheduling, inspections, daily tasks, and helping to manage staff.
This is your chance to be part of a sweeping success story while enjoying the stability and flexibility you need.
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper with cleanings, refilling supplies and inspecting the homes post-guest checkout.
- Ensure homes are check-in ready, including but not limited to sweeping and dusting all rooms and spaces, removing trash, tidying the outdoor grounds, and deep cleaning kitchens and bathrooms to ensure they sparkle.
- Restock amenities and report major maintenance issues to management.
- Refresh bedding, towels, and other linens.
- While working, stay on top of schedules and time tracking with a fully charged smartphone.
- Use dedicated apps such as Breezeway for documentation and team communication.
- 1-year residential cleaning experience preferred, but willing to train the right person
- Must have a personal smartphone and be efficient with the use of apps as well as computer proficiency
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation
- A valid driver's license
- Willingness to learn and accept feedback
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $35 - $40 based on experience and achievement.
Schedule: Must have flexible availability.