As a top-performing short-term rental hosting company specializing in Airbnb, we operate 50 properties across Colorado Springs, Teller County, Breckenridge, Palmer Lake, Myrtle Beach, and the Florida Panhandle. Our mission is simple: to create stand-out guest experiences for everyone who comes to stay with us.
How are we doing that?
We prioritize people in everything we do. Because we’re people-centered, we strive to add value to our guests' lives by consistently providing beautiful and well-maintained spaces with superior customer service while at the same time offering our team a rewarding and positive work environment.
The core values that guide us are:
★ Have Fun. This value is so important for remaining sane in the fast-paced world we live and work in. When you enjoy the people you work with and your environment, it’s so much easier to focus your passion on creating clean and beautiful spaces for your guests.
★ Say Yes. If you have the space or a little extra time to help another teammate, say yes! No one should have to face a tough problem alone, so let's choose to help each other and make each other’s days a bit brighter.
★ Be Wrong. It's okay to make mistakes. Mistakes are how we learn and improve. Five Star Bnb is a place where it’s okay to make mistakes, and we want to talk about them so we can learn, too.
★ Embrace the Unexpected. We never know what we will encounter here on a daily basis, and that's okay! Together, we embrace whatever comes our way and combine our creativity to find the right solution.
★ Take pride. Take pride and ownership of our spaces. These spaces are brought to life by our team's careful craftsmanship and inspired minds, fueled by the anticipation of families reuniting, love being ignited, friends gathering with laughter, and unforgettable memories being created. We’re honored that we get to love these spaces like they are our own!
As our Vacation Rental Housekeeper, your hard work ensures each home feels and looks brand new; it also sets the stage for life to be lived and memories made.
We’re looking for someone with great energy and amazing time management skills who will be meticulous in their work and maintain excellent communication with our team.
What will your day be like?
Imagine a workday that flexes with your life, offering a schedule between 10:15 am and 3:45 pm, leaving room for other priorities. Although you’ll often be working independently, we’ll connect you with the community of cleaners that make our vacation rentals the best in town. During your shift, you'll thoroughly clean our beautifully decorated properties with the freedom to enjoy your favorite podcasts, audiobooks, or playlists as you go.
Aside from needing you to be available on Sundays, this job offers lots of flexibility. For that reason, being a Housekeeper with our team is an excellent option for working moms and dads (you are welcome to bring your child along to most cleans after your first week). It can also be a great fit if you’re a student needing hours that will fit your schedule or an aspiring entrepreneur interested in learning the ropes of running your own cleaning business.
Apply now to join our dedicated team and help us transform our properties into the perfect destination for our guest’s next big adventure.
- Cover up to 4-8 cleaning jobs per week, with the potential for additional work if things are going well.
- Perform one or more daily cleans, understanding that our units can take anywhere from 1 to 5 hours to clean.
- Occasionally accommodate late check-outs and early check-ins.
- Communicate with the property managers to ensure the unit is in tip-top shape. Notify the manager of any damages to items in the unit or if anything needs to be fixed. You may be asked to take pictures or videos and possibly help with small tasks on-site.
- Thoroughly complete our cleaning checklist at every single clean.
- Previous short-term rental (STR) cleaning is a plus
- Must be highly reliable
- We only contract with cleaners available on Sundays while providing flexible hours on all other days.
- Liability insurance (which is very affordable for cleaners) which isn’t required until after the contractor is through the inspection period.
- No intentions to relocate in the foreseeable future
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Compensation: Flat fee per project ranging from $15 -$30 per hour.
Compensation Details: To ensure fair compensation, each property is assigned a flat project fee. During the inspection period, which typically lasts 30 to 90 days, cleaners can expect to earn between $15 and $20 per hour. Based on performance and time management, the flat fee increases working out to approximately $25 to $30 per hour after the inspection period concludes.
- We support working moms and dads! After the first initial week, we permit cleaners to bring their children to most cleans.
- Perfect way to start your own cleaning business
- Ideal job for college students or stay-at-home parents
- Clean, beautifully decorated spaces while listening to music, audiobooks and podcasts.
Availability: Must be available on Sundays.
Please look out for an email confirmation that includes next steps in the process with a link to a quick assessment. You are required to take the assessment to be considered for this position