True North is not just a workplace; it's a community of like-minded individuals driven by the shared mission to provide top-tier service in the property management industry.
Established in 2014, we’ve carved out our niche as an exceptional service provider for both guests and property owners. While our headquarters are in the Grand Traverse area, our reach spans across international borders, with a diverse portfolio of properties in Mexico, Barbados, the UK, and now in Bali, Indonesia.
True North Property Management is known for our commitment to our core values:
- exceptional service
- strong client relationship
- creating memorable guest experiences
We’re proud to be recognized by VRBO, Homeaway and Expedia as a Premier Partner, recognized for offering the best vacation rentals in Michigan! This acknowledgment can be attributed directly to our leadership's unwavering commitment to pushing boundaries and relentlessly pursuing improvements that bring value to our guests, owners, and employees.
Does this sound like the kind of place where you can put down roots and grow?
Apply today and begin a journey toward a rewarding career with us at True North Property Management.
Do you have a passion for perfection?
If your expertise lies in deep-cleaning, artfully making beds, and transforming spaces from lived-in to immaculate, we'd love for you to join our team.
As our Part-Time Housekeeper, you’ll be part of maintaining our reputation for offering top-quality vacation rentals. This means you’ll be responsible for ensuring every corner of each property shines. From vacuuming and dusting to sweeping, mopping, and making the kitchens and bathrooms sparkle
As the right candidate, it’s essential for you to understand that our homes are more than just places to stay. Our properties are where memories are made, so we’ll need you to be committed to perfecting the details, like ensuring the linens are neatly stocked and toiletries are replenished and ready for check-in.
This part-time position is ideal if you’re balancing other commitments during your week. So, if you have the skills we’re looking for and want to join our friendly team, apply today!
We look forward to meeting you.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and ensure they are in good working order
- Notify the leadership team of any damages, deficits, and disturbances found at properties
- Deal with reasonable complaints and requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace them as needed
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- High school degree
- Proven experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper
- Able to work independently and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Able to prioritize tasks and excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of the English language
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $20 - $30 based on experience
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Part-time hours, including evenings, weekends, and some holidays.