Every year millions of travelers visit Fort Lauderdale, Florida, searching for fun in the sun and having the time to connect with their family and friends without the stress of their everyday grind. At Latitude Key Vacation Rentals, we provide travelers worldwide with luxury vacation accommodations to make lasting memories in professionally decorated, immaculate homes. We are looking for talented and customer service-orientated individuals to join our team and help us in our mission to put smiles on every face who visits us.
Having a stand-out housekeeper is essential to our business. We value the hard work it takes to clean our luxury properties to meet our high standards. We’re looking for the right person who is a combination of hustle, hard work and passion to curate beautiful spaces where families and friends can make lasting memories. To succeed as a Housekeeper at Latitude Key Vacations, you must be able to work quickly so that our properties sparkle and shine in time to be ready for each guest check-in without cutting any corners. The right person for this role will need to possess a strong sense of personal discipline to prioritize duties, stay on task and take pride in their work. We are looking for someone conscientious, able to work well with others, and who will demonstrate loyalty to our brand as we continue to grow.
- Clean vacation rentals top to bottom (including but not limited to mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, thoroughly cleaning surfaces, etc.).
- Required to follow instructions exactly as directed.
- Work independently and work smart to get the job done on time.
- Complete tasks thoroughly without cutting corners.
- Adhere to the company’s guidelines and protocols.
- Attend any trainings, accept direction and support.
- Report to management with clear and concise information regarding your responsibilities and anything else related or essential for management to be made aware.
- Report hours worked on Quickbooks mobile app.
- Experience with housekeeping is a plus
- Fluent in both English and Spanish is required.
- Extremely task-oriented with high standards of quality and accuracy
- Ability to use mobile devices such as a laptop or a smartphone
- Access to reliable transportation
- Punctual, Professional, Trust-worthy, and Hard-working
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: $15 per hour
Schedule: Flexible schedule with weekend and holiday availability